Unjaded Jade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think it comes across as quite supremacist to claim Brazil is a high risk covid country and the UK isn’t?
the UK has been one of the worst countries to deal with this, what is shocking is how different the coverage on the news here about Italy was, and about the UK, when actually we performed much less with much more warning and time to prepare. It's the typical Brexit attitude of Britain being "great" and somehow superior to other places. such an embarassment

Reactions: 12
if manifesting is so useful to get what you want why doesn't she manifest a vaccine for the corona? check mate jade

don't you worry 🌹your gal🌹is going to ✨manifest✨ a vaccine for the 🌈corona🌈
maybe she should give manifesting tips to world leaders, they've been doing it all wrong clearly :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: 1
wtf. she should either get tested asap (and again a week later) or quarantine for 14 days. Cases are rising here again and it’s because of stupid people like her.

Reactions: 9
She says she doesn’t have to quarantine because she is from the Uk. She only has to quarantine when living with people who do have to (Brazilian flatmates). Saying that... she really should quarantine from the start anyway. We are in a global pandemic and the Uk aren’t exactly doing great. She could have easily picked something up on the aeroplane where it is literally impossible to socially distance. Also her family should have stayed at home. WHO advise only essential travel!!!
Where did she say this please? Sorry, I'm rubbish at keeping up!

I forgot covid is so well controlled here in the UK and everyone complied with social distancing 🙄 jfc if people weren’t at risk it’d be laughable

Reactions: 13
The UK has COVID "suitably controlled", but we're seeing a spike in cases so certain regions are having to reintroduce certain restrictions. At this point, I'd rather she just said she doesn't care about the restrictions. It'd be irresponsible but honest.

Reactions: 10
wtf. she should either get tested asap (and again a week later) or quarantine for 14 days. Cases are rising here again and it’s because of stupid people like her.
are there any influencers who follow the rules?! Just looking at her insta, day 2 and she "still" loves this city... after 2 days I don't think the word still applies? Sounds harsh but I feel bad for her flatmates, being stuck with her for 2 weeks would drive me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
are there any influencers who follow the rules?! Just looking at her insta, day 2 and she "still" loves this city... after 2 days I don't think the word still applies? Sounds harsh but I feel bad for her flatmates, being stuck with her for 2 weeks would drive me mad
Her vocab for describing things is very limited, I think she also forces this all or nothing attitude

Reactions: 5
I'm from the UK and it's really embarrassing to see so many Brits going on foreign holidays when Covid is very much not under control, and we're seeing a worrying increase in cases in the UK.

Nobody is entitled to a foreign holiday, and it puts other countries at additional risk, including people who have to travel internationally for work/personal/non leisure reasons.

Reactions: 15
I'm from the UK and it's really embarrassing to see so many Brits going on foreign holidays when Covid is very much not under control, and we're seeing a worrying increase in cases in the UK.

Nobody is entitled to a foreign holiday, and it puts other countries at additional risk, including people who have to travel internationally for work/personal/non leisure reasons.
That's why I wish Jade had just stayed in London for the semester. Yeah it's not as ~magical~ but it would have been the sensible choice, especially in a year when she could do uni literally anywhere. At least with Eve going abroad it's as a year abroad and because she has to learn the language, Jade is doing this by choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's why I wish Jade had just stayed in London for the semester. Yeah it's not as ~magical~ but it would have been the sensible choice, especially in a year when she could do uni literally anywhere. At least with Eve going abroad it's as a year abroad and because she has to learn the language, Jade is doing this by choice.
I wonder if all of the other Minerva students are going abroad or if some are staying at home?

I wonder if all of the other Minerva students are going abroad or if some are staying at home?
apparently she's moving in with other Minerva students from Brazil, and Dinara, a Russian youtuber that studies also in Minerva, is moving to London so yeah, it looks like they are all trying to move as far as possible from their home countries :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Just looked at her insta story and it made me want to poke my eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but that outfit isn’t stylish 😂😂

also jade, most of us have been in our homes/cities/towns for month, some of us only leaving the house for work, I need to stop watching because her ignorance drives me mad

Reactions: 5
Sorry but that outfit isn’t stylish 😂😂

also jade, most of us have been in our homes/cities/towns for month, some of us only leaving the house for work, I need to stop watching because her ignorance drives me mad
I also don't understand how she's constantly getting rid of stuff for her "minimalism" yet always buying clothes, even if they are from a charity shop, it's pointless

Reactions: 11
I don't understand how somebody who used to be so academic and aspired to study science at university is now wrapped up in all this pseudo-science rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't understand how somebody who used to be so academic and aspired to study science at university is now wrapped up in all this pseudo-science rubbish.

I think she was just “parroting” stuff and not properly “digesting” the info.

also.. MLM dad..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.