Unjaded Jade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get any sort of financial aid? Or is one of the reasons why she can attend that uni because of her dad’s income?

Does she get any sort of financial aid? Or is one of the reasons why she can attend that uni because of her dad’s income?
Her dad probably pays, with the money he makes off the poor sods who bankrupt themselves trying to sell his dodgy juices and powders.

Reactions: 7
Not sure why she didn't just apply to a regular American Uni. With her grades and experiences, I genuinely wouldn't have thought the Ivies were out of reach (not totally). Then again, she turned down a place at an RG uni in the UK, so maybe she just didn't fancy the typical uni experience if it wasn't Oxford. But why not just use Open Uni and travel while doing that?
I do like Jade and I feel she chose Minerva because the course is quite broad and she doesn't really know what she wants to do. I wouldn't be surprised if she graduates Minerva and then goes on to apply for a master's at an ivy League or Oxford

Reactions: 3
Do you actually believe she pays tuition ? I honestly believe she got a "scholarship" or something because Studytuber =future profit for Minerva

Reactions: 5
Do you actually believe she pays tuition ? I honestly believe she got a "scholarship" or something because Studytuber =future profit for Minerva
I reckon it’s one of the reasons why she got in, she might also have got discounted fees?

Reactions: 2
I reckon it’s one of the reasons why she got in, she might also have got discounted fees?
Yeh there are an inordinate number of you tubers who are at Minerva, especially as it’s such a small cohort

Reactions: 1
I think jade has also managed to save quite a lot of money from YouTube etc. Majority of the stuff she did in Australia was gifted (like Holly Gabrielle) and the pass for inter railing was won in a competition or whatever, so I’m sure she’s been able to save. Wouldn’t be surprised if her dad is contributing but tbh, if a parent can, then they will. (The source of the dads money is the issue though lmao)

A good friend of mine went to Minerva and he was quite happy with his education - the travelling was a plus.. but from what I got from him, it's a good university for social sciences and liberal arts..not someone who had an interest in studying Biology at a top UK university. But I can confirm it's not a scam - just not the best university if you want to do sciences, engineering and so on.

Reactions: 2
A good friend of mine went to Minerva and he was quite happy with his education - the travelling was a plus.. but from what I got from him, it's a good university for social sciences and liberal arts..not someone who had an interest in studying Biology at a top UK university. But I can confirm it's not a scam - just not the best university if you want to do sciences, engineering and so on.
Out of interest (obv without too much details) what is your friend doing now?

Reactions: 1
Out of interest (obv without too much details) what is your friend doing now?
He did liberal arts, just graduated this year and before the pandemic happened he started working in public relations - with a liberal arts degree you have quite a few options of careers apparently. He is very happy and he could go into writing as well and advertising, some can even go into law and social sciences so I believe that's what attracted him the most to it - plus the travelling. But I remember him saying - I remember a few years ago when he told me about the uni and I was skeptical - that it's only good for more abstract, artsy, social science degrees and if you want to do something highly practical or science you probably wouldn't get enough lab hours or practical hours.

Reactions: 3
He did liberal arts, just graduated this year and before the pandemic happened he started working in public relations - with a liberal arts degree you have quite a few options of careers apparently. He is very happy and he could go into writing as well and advertising, some can even go into law and social sciences so I believe that's what attracted him the most to it - plus the travelling. But I remember him saying - I remember a few years ago when he told me about the uni and I was skeptical - that it's only good for more abstract, artsy, social science degrees and if you want to do something highly practical or science you probably wouldn't get enough lab hours or practical hours.
Interesting thanks! Yeh it really makes no sense for anyone wanting to do science 😑

Why/how did she get in the class of 2020 Obama video?? She is so full of herself, practically every instagram post is a selfie of her posing or making a face

Reactions: 4
YOUR GAL seems so smug but trying so hard to appear humble at the same time. Just bot relatable anymore.

Reactions: 6
Have you checked Jade’s LinkedIn ? It’s mind blowing how many “I”s there are.

I have been featured in nationwide UK publications such as The Sunday Times, The Daily Mail and The Times, with TV and radio segments on BBC The One Show, Sky News, Radio 1 Newsbeat and Channel 4. I recently collaborated with The Obama Foundation and YouTube for a feature on The Dear Class of 2020 Virtual Graduation (2020).
Well... apparently it is her brand

Reactions: 5
Have you checked Jade’s LinkedIn ? It’s mind blowing how many “I”s there are.

Well... apparently it is her brand
bleeping hell, she’s even been in the Daily Mail, that is shite. She has been called out for racism before and now having articles in Tory newspapers, it doesn’t look good.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.