Unjaded Jade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad that there’s finally a thread here. I used to really like her but now I‘m so annoyed.
The whole Minerva thing is ridiculous. Especially since she wants to do biology/natural sciences and they don’t have labs? In my opinion she’s SO hung up on not getting into Oxford...

Reactions: 14
So glad that there’s finally a thread here. I used to really like her but now I‘m so annoyed.
The whole Minerva thing is ridiculous. Especially since she wants to do biology/natural sciences and they don’t have labs? In my opinion she’s SO hung up on not getting into Oxford...
It's a bit of a mess and she still hasn't 100% confirmed she is going. She's playing games with her viewers who care about her.

Reactions: 1
It's a bit of a mess and she still hasn't 100% confirmed she is going. She's playing games with her viewers who care about her.
She said in her latest stories that she will leave for san fran in a week!

She’s been to some kind of Minerva meet up & has filmed a life update video. Not uploaded yet- will it ever be.
I do wish she would just commit to Bristol as originally intended and not mess about with Minerva. Agree that she’s still hung up about not getting into Oxford. Seems to have wasted this “gap” year and is floundering.
It’s a real shame and seems such a waste. You’d think her parents or someone would sit and chat it out with her.

Reactions: 2
Is she getting paid to advertise Minerva or is she generally going in the same capacity as all the other students ?

I haven’t watched the video yet - did she mention all the negative feedback she’s been getting?
Yeah, she mentioned why she deleted her other two Minerva videos and it was basically because she was phyched out by the backlash and wasent sure whether she would go in the end

I'm hoping to catch up on the video later. I'd be interested in her body language etc.

Couldn’t help but laugh at her life update. she’s been travelling ALL summer and it didn’t really seem to cross her mind that the American visa process required a fair bit of her time? She also had to learn coding over the summer which I’m guessing she hasn’t done? I’m pretty glad she’s going to Minerva though as I’m intrigued how this whole experience will play out in her videos.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t help but laugh at her life update. she’s been travelling ALL summer and it didn’t really seem to cross her mind that the American visa process required a fair bit of her time? She also had to learn coding over the summer which I’m guessing she hasn’t done? I’m pretty glad she’s going to Minerva though as I’m intrigued how this whole experience will play out in her videos.
if I was in the uni admissions dept I would refuse her application based on this. how in the word did she not think about getting a visa?!

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure the visa thing hasn‘t crossed her mind because she‘s so far from reality. Everyone who‘s seen the news lately knows how horrible the immigration laws over there are and of course that also means the visa process.
She might be school smart but obviously not intelligent 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Have watched it now. She still seemed to be convincing herself that it would be fine. So what do they do when they are in San Fransicso? All go to separate cafes to stream a class, or do they go to dedicated buildings?

Have watched it now. She still seemed to be convincing herself that it would be fine. So what do they do when they are in San Fransicso? All go to separate cafes to stream a class, or do they go to dedicated buildings?
Nope - they can be wherever they want for the online classes

I can not believe she turned down a place at Bristol for this. It’s like she went rogue after she got rejected from oxford and had to go so far in the opposite direction as a coping mechanism.

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure the visa thing hasn‘t crossed her mind because she‘s so far from reality. Everyone who‘s seen the news lately knows how horrible the immigration laws over there are and of course that also means the visa process.
She might be school smart but obviously not intelligent 🤦🏼‍♀️
I live in the north east and made sure I went for my visa at least two months in advance. And that wasent for a student visa, it was for the 3 month J1 for AmeriCamp... When you're going for a year surely you'd be a bit more conscious of how important it is 🤦

The girl really thinks that sprouting out a few positive mantras every day means that she has her tit together🤕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.