Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peterbread

I know plenty of people who like English lit and didn’t take classes in it because they like to have the choice in what to read and for it to not feel like a chore, or they just enjoyed something else. Just because you enjoy reading doesn’t mean you’ll enjoy English lit
She did English Lit AS Level and at A2 used to talk about how much she missed it...

Reactions: 1

dddddaaa1

Is there a way I can review it without actually buying the book?

I've only found Google play store books

dddddaaa1

It makes sense tbh. Her academic career is slowly coming to an end but also she clearly has not been as committed to YT/studying as she once was. Plus, Minerva's model won't exactly translate to 99% of your fanbase even if they're online.

A lot of her videos this year have been her vlogging or talking, not the study tips or sessions she used to do. Tbh, I only really see her doing 'lifestyle' vlogging
adding nothing to this world
maybe inspiring people to live a similar lifestyle

lushstudent

Off topic but what are you all studying?! When I was in uni I’d have 8 hours of lectures and seminars in total on a busy week 🤣
I study Law and History and have about 10-12 hours of lectures and seminars a week. but this fluctuates throughout the term

Lola123

VIP Member
I'm surprised none of the staff have taken umbrage to this, some of them at least must have noticed her book. doesnt paint them in a good light
But they won’t be able to comment even if they did plus, who cares about Jade?

Idonotcare11

Has anyone read the book yet, I don't want to buy it but I'm intrigued if it's any good for sh@ts and giggles

Ngl I expected her to be spamming her IG with the book but she has only posted one story about it

I also love that her LinkedIn now has 'Author of #1 Amazon Bestseller'

Also, how ethically sourced was her clothing brand 'StudyWear'? I just can't imagine a YT-ers brand being ethically sourced or sustainable
Don't check her ig now lol

• Haha
The only people I’ve heard talk about the % of students passing and achieving certain grades are middle-class, over privileged girls like Jade that want to look like they’re working class and ‘relatable’.
At the school I went to, over 36% of students were eligible for free school meals but it never even occurred to me to google that until today to compare it to Jade. If she stopped trying so hard to be ✨quirky✨ she’d actually be a lot more relatable than she realises
how do you find the free school meal stats?

lopdedop

There is already evidence that flying completely offsets anything you achieve by being vegan. Driving a car and flying are absolutely terrible for the planet.
Could I see this? I’ve only seen evidence of the opposite so would be keen to educate myself (also not defending Jade btw)

Anyone know what degree he's doing? I saw in the comments of his IG post that he said his EPQ was on plant based diets, but I can't figure out if that's related or not

abcd22

There were ig screenshots of him having a romantic escapade in another country with another girl in the previous threads.
Besides the fact Jade says sth doesn't mean it's in any way legit - rather on the contrary lol.
And yes Jade is that naive. Or maybe hoped saying that publically would make it happen. She publically cried about her previous fling too. Tbh who knows with her, she's lying and being manipulative 24/7.
ok, but are we sure that it was romantic escapades and the girl wasn't just a friend of his or something?

if that previous fling you're talking about is that chrecci guy from minerva - that was 100% not a "fling", they were "proper" boyfriend/girlfriend.

I really don’t think it’s that deep and I think it says a bit that he did it so close to her arriving back.
i think it says nothing that he did it "so close to her arriving back" lol - i mean there wasn't a lot of time between her book being published and her return to Berlin.

• Haha

abcd22

Is it just me or does she have a far deeper voice and sound insanely posh in that video??? I swear she speaks completely differently there compared to how she speaks now
i think that's mainly due to the fact she's doing a voiceover in that video? so probably speaking more "consciously" than in videos now, just talking to the camera directly, if that makes sense