Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it wasn’t a very good episode. But the circumstances surrounding Cassie’s death had me in absolute floods. It was just so close to home. I work on a neuro icu, and that scenario is just all too familiar. I didn’t see it coming either, when usually I’m quite good at spotting plot twists like that. Even though she’d been in a bad crash I thought she’s one of the main characters she’s not going to die!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I thought it might have returned with sunny investigating into who hit Cassies car.

Reactions: 1
God, that was emotional, I’m crying my eyes out! I did have a feeling that it would be the fabulous Nicola Walker’s last series 😭😭😭 I thought she would have just retired though. They might bring it back, Sunny with a new partner? Not sure it would work without Cassie though
I can’t believe at the beginning I was absolutely fuming at her with wanting to retire 😂 . Would’ve preferred that than this ending. At least then they could’ve been a chance she could come back!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe at the beginning I was absolutely fuming at her with wanting to retire 😂 . Would’ve preferred that this ending. At least then they could’ve been a chance she could come back!
I know, I was the same 😭 I wanted her to retire and be back on good terms with her Dad! It’s a good job it’s not real 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hi to everyone who's tagged me tonight. I'm here, absolutely crying my eyes out 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow did not see that coming. 😭😭😭

So many unanswered questions tho. Why has Liz got balls of steel? Did I miss that being explained?
Who chopped him up? Did they do it while the tall guy was arrested or what?

Gutted that they couldn’t just let her retire instead of force her back but then we wouldn’t have had this series.

Reactions: 6
Not normally a cryer but wow I was bawling my wee eyes out at that! 😭 gutted doesn’t cover it.
The scene when Sunny walked round the corner, my heart dropped!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Wow did not see that coming. 😭😭😭

So many unanswered questions tho. Why has Liz got balls of steel? Did I miss that being explained?
Who chopped him up? Did they do it while the tall guy was arrested or what?

Gutted that they couldn’t just let her retire instead of force her back but then we wouldn’t have had this series.
Didn't one of them say in an earlier episode that they had left the one who was driving to dispose of the body? So they never knew how he did it? They all covered it up cos they thought it would affect their careers as police officers as being involved with a dead body they couldn't prove it was an 'accident'. I think Liz was just devoid of any real emotion because of the way her mum treated her. She covered up Fiona's drink drive charge so that was a serious misconduct.. Ram had a massive chip on his shoulder so was just a bent cop who was drug running....not sure why Dean was paying him the money though?

Reactions: 3
I was thinking that the girl with the red hair seemed to be in a lot of the scenes, do you think she could be Sunny's new partner? I'm not over it yet.

Reactions: 8