Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was a really disappointing series to be honest.
I feel like there are so many unanswered questions :(
There was but in a way I thought that made it a more realistic police investigation - they got the gist and charged them all but they may never not know the true details or finer details of who exactly did what.

Defo think Liz did the chopping though.

Reactions: 4
I'm absolutely hysterical, she was only there because the police wouldn't give her pension & she wanted to do the best for her son's 😭
& Her wee dad 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think it's quite a cheap ending to kill her off by a hit and run. I'm off to Twitter to see what everyone else is saying!

Disappointed because I absolutely love the other series.. think I've watched them 3 times each now πŸ˜‚ and it's always something I watch with my Mum and I haven't seen her for ages so I'm too passionate about this πŸ™ƒπŸ€­

Reactions: 2
Actually crying,that voicemail her poor dad,sunny at the grave 😒
For me it was just so real. I mean I know it’s t.v obviously πŸ˜‚ but I mean tit like this happens to people every day and it just gets to me to think you can be here one minute and gone the next. 😭

Reactions: 10
Ending not quite in the same league as previous series, too many things just left hanging.

Will Unforgotten carry on without Cassie Stuart?

For me it was just so real. I mean I know it’s t.v obviously πŸ˜‚ but I mean tit like this happens to people every day and it just gets to me to think you can be here one minute and gone the next. 😭
When you get to know a character and see their life you believe they are real.and as you say you know these things happen them messages happen.the I love yous on the missed calls and notes.waaa its horrible

Don't think unforgotten can carry on now! Unless sunny takes over?

Reactions: 5
When you get to know a character and see their life you believe they are real.and as you say you know these things happen them messages happen.the I love yous on the missed calls and notes.waaa its horrible

I hope they carry it on and keep the original cast but just replace Cassie. I’d rather that than it completely cancelled! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I don’t know. I need time πŸ˜•

Mr Dexy just now

β€œ you ok ? β€œ
Me: β€œ NOOOO ! β€œ

I'm so confused. Who chopped the body up and put it in the freezer?
Hubby says the guy who was done for drink driving so the 5th person in the car but I've no idea.
I'm too traumatised to think straight 😭

God, that was emotional, I’m crying my eyes out! I did have a feeling that it would be the fabulous Nicola Walker’s last series 😭😭😭 I thought she would have just retired though. They might bring it back, Sunny with a new partner? Not sure it would work without Cassie though

Reactions: 5