Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed it and I really like Jessie and Sunny together, I’m glad there’ll be a new series. Wasn’t too fond of the mystery as like has been said the characters weren’t particularly engaging.

I thought the generational storyline was well done to a point, but laid on a bit thick and ham fisted at the end. Does Precious’s mum get away with lying to the police over and over and hiding her own daughter’s body up a chimney?

Reactions: 3
I thought it was very long drawn out and boring. So many generations and I just didn't really care in the end. Usually a big fan of the show but this series was not great

Reactions: 6
I watched the last episode despite having struggled to get into this series. Although it looks like they might work together better in the next series. It was genuinely hard to see Sunny grieving for Cassie! 🙈
I wasn’t sure about Kate Robbins being cast as Jessie’s mum. Her Irish accent was a bit ropey!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I enjoyed it and I really like Jessie and Sunny together, I’m glad there’ll be a new series. Wasn’t too fond of the mystery as like has been said the characters weren’t particularly engaging.

I thought the generational storyline was well done to a point, but laid on a bit thick and ham fisted at the end. Does Precious’s mum get away with lying to the police over and over and hiding her own daughter’s body up a chimney?
Agreed. I really liked it but that's perverting the course of justice 101?

Reactions: 1
I've seen there is another series planned which will include travel to America

Reactions: 1
Hated the ending!!! And couldn't have cared less about the never ending family.

But I did feel sorry for Jay - basically a non person, and Embele's partner who she decked in episode one. I realise they were trying to show how her difficulties still impacted on her life. But honestly, if the places were reversed, the boyfriend would have got hee haw sympathy.

I hope the next series is a return to form.

Reactions: 7