Una Healy #2 Conscious Unthroupling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Una chose it as a middle name for their daughter, then Ben forgot that (in much the same way as he forgot he was married when he went off riding rings around himself) and didn't even notice when wife#2 innocently/not so innocently chose it as the name for daughter#2?
Tbh if I was Aoife I'd be changing my last name to Healy at 16 after all that . Poor girl

Reactions: 7
It's really awful that he doesn't even make the effort to come to significant days like confirmation. Confirmation is a really big occasion for kids in Ireland and it would be highly unusual for both your parents not to come. Calling the daughter by Aoife's middle name is also horrible - as if that poor child didn't already feel like she was being replaced. 😢

Reactions: 5
It's really awful that he doesn't even make the effort to come to significant days like confirmation. Confirmation is a really big occasion for kids in Ireland and it would be highly unusual for both your parents not to come. Calling the daughter by Aoife's middle name is also horrible - as if that poor child didn't already feel like she was being replaced. 😢
I agree Ben is a waste man Aoife is his Beautiful first born baby girl it's got to sting her he's gone on to have two more daughters and she sees him what a couple of weeks in the summer holidays and every other Christmas. When was the last time he did the school run , took her to her hobby, a doctors appointment or helped with her homework yet the ropey new wife makes out he's Father of the year . Aoife was born just before I had my eldest Daughter and I remember watching The Saturdays documentary when they tried to break America Ben looked so besotted with baby Aoife 💔

He's obviously wired to be a cold, vain, self centred egotistical person.

It's terrible but some people are just like that. They'll put themselves before their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wow. Using your kids’ day out as an excuse to promote your crap shoe ‘label’ is beyond cringe and desperate.

Reactions: 6
I knew Una a bit back before she was famous. She was trying to get started as a soulful/Irish singer and it was gorgeous.

I near died when up she popped in a manufacturered pop group as she'd made it seem like real music was in her blood, gave her life.

But at the same time she was wild for only wanting to go with "famous" sportsmen. No one else would get a lookin unless they could help her up the ladder - make some interesting introductions

But at the same time she was wild for only wanting to go with "famous" sportsmen. No one else would get a lookin unless they could help her up the ladder - make some interesting introductions
Ben Foden, David Haye, that hasn’t really worked out well for her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1