Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are in the middle of moving house and it will require a change of school for my kids, the one they have been accepted to has a no school uniform policy which has blown my mind a bit! Sorry all this talk of school shoes has reminded me so thought I’d add my two pence 😂

Reactions: 1
We are in the middle of moving house and it will require a change of school for my kids, the one they have been accepted to has a no school uniform policy which has blown my mind a bit! Sorry all this talk of school shoes has reminded me so thought I’d add my two pence 😂
Is it private?

There was another influencer (much smaller account) who commented on this today. She said pretty much the same as you but then deleted her post. I agree. Surely they could have come up with a way of picking a charity or something where they could donate the shoes. Like a woman’s refuge, children’s charities etc.
I’m normally not bothered by adverts I just scroll through but in my opinion school uniform doesn’t need to be advertised by influencers, If you need it you know you need it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think most people are aware of the poverty in this country, and the huge strain from travel to and from school, school lunches, school trips, and uniform. It just doesn’t sit right with me... advertise the company but ask for the shoes to be gifted to a family in need. So so sad ☹[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Advertising of school shoes by wealthy, middle class influencers is tone deaf and should stop. I know there will be families sending their children back to school in old shoes, too small, maybe broken as they can’t afford new shoes for their families. UGG can afford the moon for her children, she should pay it forward to those less fortunate.

Reactions: 19
I’m surprised at her advertising for Startrite , I thought she had more awareness of her privilege and would be more careful over what she signed up for.

Reactions: 8
The insta-hun life gets them all in the end...
Seems that way.

I don’t give a tit how she spends her money; £300 vases and £400 parasols ; knock yourself out love but she could say no to flogging children’s shoes from Startrite and hint that they are ‘such a good start’ and therefore ‘better’ shoes as opposed to Asda or Sainsbury’s which are also fine and do the job.

Reactions: 13
On a much lighter note...

How do you end up naming your cat Olive, when you’re called Olivia? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stranger still that Lily’s middle name is Grace and one of the twins is Gracie.

If she keeps getting gifted stuff that’s a different story altogether.
Either Livy hasn’t been disclosing prominently enough or you haven’t been paying attention because she has been receiving free stuff for YEARS!

All those daytime cocktails everyone thinks are so cool? Most of the booze was gifted. The odd bunch of flowers here, a book there, bottles of wine, other toys for the girls, skincare for her. She could afford all that without even noticing the payment coming out of her account.

The free stuff is always on stories where it disappears after 24 hours. 🙄 But #neverforget she can’t be fucked to use affiliate links, so there’s that.

Reactions: 10
Stranger still that Lily’s middle name is Grace and one of the twins is Gracie.

Either Livy hasn’t been disclosing prominently enough or you haven’t been paying attention because she has been receiving free stuff for YEARS!

All those daytime cocktails everyone thinks are so cool? Most of the booze was gifted. The odd bunch of flowers here, a book there, bottles of wine, other toys for the girls, skincare for her. She could afford all that without even noticing the payment coming out of her account.

The free stuff is always on stories where it disappears after 24 hours. 🙄 But #neverforget she can’t be fucked to use affiliate links, so there’s that.
Oh really! I haven’t followed her long tbh so might have missed a lot of that. I admit I skip through the cocktail chat as I don’t find it as hilarious as some people seem to.

Reactions: 6
I just scrolled back on her account and it looks like she was given two free children’s Range Rovers last November.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh really! I haven’t followed her long tbh so might have missed a lot of that. I admit I skip through the cocktail chat as I don’t find it as hilarious as some people seem to.
Since she had Margot she’s become boring. Cocktail making used to be hilarious. She’s lost her way

Reactions: 3
I know she has a lot of money but holy tit. This is one days deliveries 🤦🏻‍♀️ She gets deliveries most days. It’s like she single handedly is hoping to save the economy 🤣
6676FBDD-BA5B-4940-B737-C82F61588399.png

• Wow
I find if I set an activity up for my kids they do it for a bit then get bored and moan but if I give them nothing and turn the tv off they honestly have the best fun

Iv only noticed her declaring ad/gifted recently and think she stated before she doesn't do swipe ups? Who would say no to free alcohol with four kids lol
I like her as she doesn't put on the dumb act so so many others do for attention! So frustrating seeing grown woman pretending not to understand simple tasks/words etc.

I have serious house envy tho!

Reactions: 1
She is definitely hoping for an add with those Washimals. She's mentioned it about 10 times.😉