Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone even wear heels anymore? I mostly see flats out and about. If I do see heels they are of the chunky variety. Obv black/white tie is different but I’m just talking normal going out, even in fancy restaurants (Michelin) people aren’t gussied up. Same in nice bars. I don’t do clubs though, is it heels there?

Reactions: 4
I know she pines after heels because of her previous jobs. I think she worked at CB and also at Net a Porter? So I think this was scratching an itch.

But they'll be worn once and never again, they are absolutely insane. Are they 120s? Impossible to walk in.

I know she pines after heels because of her previous jobs. I think she worked at CB and also at Net a Porter? So I think this was scratching an itch.

But they'll be worn once and never again, they are absolutely insane. Are they 120s? Impossible to walk in.
Guys I have a confession - I own these shoes.

I can confirm, they were too expensive, too high, too uncomfortable and frankly I’m quite relieved to be back in my converse today and safely back down to 5ft 🤣
Complete impulse buy last minute for a black tie event for my husband’s work. If only I didn’t trip out the cab on the way home and scuff them - I’d have tried to return the fuckers 😩

Moral of the story - expensive shoes are tit.

(to clarify I absolutely do not own lots of expensive shoes, a feel decent pairs of heals as investments but these were a MISTAKE)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone even wear heels anymore? I mostly see flats out and about. If I do see heels they are of the chunky variety. Obv black/white tie is different but I’m just talking normal going out, even in fancy restaurants (Michelin) people aren’t gussied up. Same in nice bars. I don’t do clubs though, is it heels there?
I'm out and about quite a bit and whilst yeah I probably don't go to all the hip 'n' happenin' places these days it seems flats are definitely more de rigueur.

Reactions: 3
I would go arse over tit if I even attempted to stand up in those heels. I would love to be able to walk gracefully in any type of heel but sadly I just look like Bambi on ice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally aimed at Tattle but gotta hand it to her for walking (and jump squatting!) in those heels, I kinda like the tongue in cheek of it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do you think it’s aimed at tattle?

To me, it comes across as a cringe desperate show aimed at her husband. Especially with comments like this from her sister..,,.
Because we’ve been commenting on the wearability of the shoes and literally calling them “taxi to table” & “cab to club” shoes.

Why would she have a boob job in the pipeline?
Ive seen it happen with a number of friends after divorce, after kids have a little lift/enlargement to perk themselves up. I’m flat chested, happy with it to a point, it would cross my mind & has before 😉

I'd be very surprised if she did get a boob job, I think it would be seen as a bit "common" in her social circle