Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve scrolled right move intensively and can’t find it 🤣🤣🤣 no idea how people found it!

Reactions: 1
People, keep up. Current listing isn’t on RightMove. Some Tattlers found the listing from when she bought the house not the current one, and if you are desperate enough, scrolling back through these threads will give you all the info you need to do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Finally found the old listing! It's not currently listed for sale anywhere.

Ohhhh a question box! I wonder if she actually wants to be asked what happened with her husband..

Reactions: 2
Oh so he almost definitely cheated then. Unless it was excessive alcohol consumption... any other guesses?

‘Didn’t behave very well’ in reference to her ex could mean anything. She could even be referring to post break-up and financial disclosure, custody arrangements etc

She’s certainly enjoying dangling a carrot to her followers and encouraging speculation with the titbits that she’s dropping. It’s no one’s business but her own but she’s throwing lots of crumbs on Insta rather than just saying nothing.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t behave very well sounded in reference to her being blindsided about him leaving. Not everyone cheats sometimes someone just decides enough is enough for whatever reason. We only get one side which obviously will be in favour of her because she’s the one saying it.

Reactions: 6
Her latest post shows them on a wall with a corridor behind. They might be half size cut to fit the shelves.. god I need to get a life I know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest post shows them on a wall with a corridor behind. They might be half size cut to fit the shelves.. god I need to get a life I know 😉
I thought the same when she first moved in, but if you look back over the few winters she’s been there you’ll see the shelf full/empty and half full

Reactions: 2