Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the chat about dating apps from her just seems a bit too soon and try hard. Like she’s only saying it to try and make her ex jealous (and probably failing miserably).
Will be good for her engagement but some things are just best left off Insta imo.

Between that and cringey collagen sachet ads, her account is becoming quite irritating quite quickly.

Reactions: 14
All the chat about dating apps from her just seems a bit too soon and try hard. Like she’s only saying it to try and make her ex jealous (and probably failing miserably).
Will be good for her engagement but some things are just best left off Insta imo.

Between that and cringey collagen sachet ads, her account is becoming quite irritating quite quickly.
What about that comment about the Christmas films. That was 100% at him.

Reactions: 1
Ooh the house is under offer.
How on earth are you finding this..? I know the exact address of the house and still can’t find the current listing! Anyway I know we’re not supposed to discuss the whereabouts of the house so 🤐

Reactions: 5
Lots of old listings for previous sales but none for the current one, which is why I think she’s either not yet on the market, is marketing discreetly or has gone under offer to a buyer on the agent’s books before it hit the open market.

Reactions: 4
It's not on your usual Rightmove or Zoopla, at least not to my knowledge. I've got my info from a site called OnTheMarket.

Reactions: 3
I tell you what I’ve found whilst looking for it on various estate agent sites, I have expensive taste. 😂 These houses are absolutely gorgeous! 💰💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We will get told off again for discussing details about the house sale.....

Reactions: 3
Once it's sold, we'll be able to send pictures and discuss it more openly, just be patient until she moves out ! 🌸

Reactions: 4