Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a camera set up. And Liv captioned it with ‘this was hideous but time for a fresh start…..’
Oh wow 🤣 I didn’t switch on that’s what she meant 😂! That’s sad I love her home i thought she got it with the money her father left her but that’s me just presuming

Reactions: 1
Maybe she just wants out of the house because of all the memories, maybe it’s nothing to do with money?

Reactions: 5
I just thought she meant she was redecorating lol

I hope so and she’s staying in her lovely home

Oh wow 🤣 I didn’t switch on that’s what she meant 😂! That’s sad I love her home i thought she got it with the money her father left her but that’s me just presuming
Actually thinking about it was the camera set up for the Tesco Halloween ad? 🤔 and she meant it was hideous filming it?

She was always unrelatable to me because she’s rich AF buying £500 cardigans and stuff but I always felt that she was authentic and didn’t mind her until she started doing ads. I refuse to believe though that she has step foot in a Tesco 😂 the ad is just so inauthentic

Reactions: 7
She has seasonal decorations from Mrs Alice and her stuff is £££££££ so I doubt Tesco decorations are her thing tbh

Reactions: 4
She is moving ,her latest insta says there will be no aga in her new home. How sad

Reactions: 3
She is moving ,her latest insta says there will be no aga in her new home. How sad
So she already knows where she’s going? Or maybe she has just decided she can’t afford the (considerable!) running costs of an AGA and has ruled one out for her next place.

So she already knows where she’s going? Or maybe she has just decided she can’t afford the (considerable!) running costs of an AGA and has ruled one out for her next place.
I don’t think she already knows where she’s going, she actually said no pink aga… so it might just mean she isn’t taking that exact one with her?

• Haha
Dying to find her house. I really like her but I also love floor plans and being nosey lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7