Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joeyjojo

We’re allowed an opinion on what we’ve seen, even if that is only 3 rooms.
I actually quite like the house, I think it’s better to have a strong style and go with what she likes than some people with their grey castles *cough Hinch*.
She will know it’s not to everyone’s taste but I don’t think she cares.
Just seems like a coincidence that the day it’s talked about on here about how tacky it is that she references her style on her stories. 🤷🏻‍♀️
How much was it? Is it over one millon? Intrigued...

Libertine

VIP Member
Brands aren’t thick. They know they can make donations to charities. Influencers (mostly) aren’t thick either.

Besides, many, many charities prefer cash donations to donations of goods.

Meringue22

VIP Member
I think she’s fab! Only recently found her thru you lot, fascinated by how tidy it always looks. Guess that’s why she’s so trim!
House must be cold though as I’m a log watcher 😂 and the ‘log wall’ is always changing
She has a cleaner

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
She replied to some comments on her page yesterday.
Oh I didn’t see that! I’d love to know her perspective of it all

To be fair, I wouldn’t leave the house if I had 4 kids under 6 😱. I’m sure she does, she’s at soho farmhouse a far amount. And I guess she doesn’t need to visit the park to ‘run’ the girls off, as her garden is the size of a park 😂.

see she hasn’t cut back on the spending, Honestly she’s out of control. And thats not from a jealous put of view on my part, as I’d hazard a guess we are in the same income bracket. I just don’t have the need to feel a void like her.
Did she spend like this in her old house? I only started following her just after she moved into this one

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I loved her more when she called out Farrow and Ball paint as being crap and that she was going to get the paint made up by B&Q. I love that she doesn’t get on the stupid Instagram band wagon.
Completely agree. She’s rich and posh but also so normal and relatable and will just say your product is absolute shit don’t waste your money guys. She has normal mum struggles like she rest of us too. These are my favourite type of instagrammers in a world where everybody wants to be insta famous