Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Might have to give her another go. I followed her on MOD’s recommendation when she jumped thousands of followers. She was just drinking so much and annoying but nice to see lots of positivity here!

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
We’re allowed an opinion on what we’ve seen, even if that is only 3 rooms.
I actually quite like the house, I think it’s better to have a strong style and go with what she likes than some people with their grey castles *cough Hinch*.
She will know it’s not to everyone’s taste but I don’t think she cares.
Just seems like a coincidence that the day it’s talked about on here about how tacky it is that she references her style on her stories. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was sent a DM about how tacky her and her house was and put it on a storey. It looked like someone had written it on here and then the same person sent her a nasty msg

Sooz

Chatty Member
Yeah I can't be bothered to go back, but he's a hottie.

She looks amazing with her hair down.

Ls6901

Chatty Member
I didn't even notice she had stopped showing the girls. I did notice she has stopped doing stories (well ones where she talks) and now they are only things she's bought. I wonder why? Has there been any comments towards her children?
I love UGG but there's now bmmore ads and less funny content. Such a shame.

LividLalji

VIP Member
I realised it was the instamums thread she was on that I was reading about her 🤣🤣 still want to know what account name she is using to slag off Luisa Zissman though 😏

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I said this the other day in another thread but I loved it when she called out Martha and another mum for letting their kids trash the playroom and not tidying up afterwards, 0 fucks were given 😂

Joeyjojo

Did anyone see the troll message she got? Just seen the story about her deleting it as there was something not right about it. Just wondering what it was all about 🤷‍♀️
She left the name on so could be seen as doxxing (not sure if spelt right)

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
I never said Liv is an alcoholic, I don’t think she is, she does the cocktails for entertainment and she is funny.

i too, have a lot of experience of alcoholics, and it’s bloody awful to live with them, and wouldn’t wish that on anyone, trust me. There’s a big difference in living with a functioning alcoholic rather than when the wheels fall off!

However, i Do stand by my comments But I do appreciate everyone’s POV.

There are a lot of people who don’t realise they are alcoholics and have very unhealthy relationships with alcohol. I’m not saying that’s any of you or liv.
probably due to my experiences I do see red flags when people say they can’t wait to get home and have a drink.

Poptart

VIP Member
I’ve just unfollowed her. She’s bought a parrot vase thing that cost over £300. Each to their own but her ‘norm’ isn’t mine. We are poles apart and I can’t relate anymore. Oh to have a disposable income.....
I saw that but didn't realise it was £300!