Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I think they moved before he died if I remember correctly. If the inheritance paid off any mortgage then what her husband earns will just be spending money? Don’t think the kids in private school.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
She is moving ,her latest insta says there will be no aga in her new home. How sad
So she already knows where she’s going? Or maybe she has just decided she can’t afford the (considerable!) running costs of an AGA and has ruled one out for her next place.

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
She doesn’t constantly drink. She used to make a fun cocktail in the afternoon for a laugh.

Shit, if I had 3 kids that didn’t sleep I’d be drinking all day 😂

I think she’s ace. Love her. Gives no shits.
She did used to drink every day. Sometimes early afternoon sometimes evening but definitely every day before she got pregnant.

I do really like her and how she used to take the piss out of influencers but now she’s doing the ads she once took the piss about 🤣

PeppaPig

No it’s very different and you must be quite sheltered or ignorant to think so.
- Cue unintelligent rant from you and “boom” about how similar they are
That’s quite presumptuous. But a thread on UGG isn’t the place to get into it. I believe all animal consumption is the same and if you don’t that’s fine, I’m not here to argue about it.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Where can I find a pic of her husband?
I found some of her from years ago but none of the husband I’m very nosy I know 👀👀

you will hate me

Whatever happened to her mate absolutely Lucy or whatever she was called ? Maybe she’s still there I might have unfollowed her. They seemed really pally at first

Lollipop1990

Keep your hair on. I’m not implying she should, I love her. I was merely saying that most influencers would never comment on such things. presumably because they’re so scared of losing followers, but she doesn’t give a shit about what people think.
My hair is permanently on thanks 😂
Why are you so touchy at me asking a question? Maybe you read my message in the wrong tone in your head? I was simply asking why she doesn’t give a shit. Which were the words you used 🤣🤣