Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More fool you for buying it, hardly her fault is it. What a ridiculous thing to moan about

Reactions: 10
How can we move this to the rave about?
Lol. I just logged on to say this. I saw someone moaning about her having a princess at the house and honestly, if you had the money and daughters, who wouldn’t hire a princess . I’d have one every week

Reactions: 15
Oh my God . Her cocktail today was brilliant. I was in a bit of a sour mood. I watched that and cheered right up. She needs a Friday afternoon show

Reactions: 3
I do love her but plugging a £35 bottle of gin? Hardly relatable, I’ll stick to my £12 Aldi one I think!
It is relatable for her demographic. She is always open and honest about her wealth. Plus it was a Mother’s Day competition. Hardly offensive, more light relief I thought

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised by how much I like Liv. I think, as someone mentioned above, there is something more relaxed about people who IG as a hobby. There's less desperation and smugness in their presentation. Also, less exploitation of their children.

I think she'd be one of those people that would be perfectly fine, not just financially but mentally too.

Her house though... I get serious house envy when I watch her stories!

Reactions: 12
Ooops, I meant she'd be perfectly fine if IG were to shut down tomorrow!

Reactions: 1
I’m still loving her stories. She is just effortlessly funny and the girls are adorable.

Reactions: 5
I love her - I think she’s a breath of fresh air on the gram. She is honest and personally I think she’s a great mum - her girls get a lot of her attention, a lot of play but she’s also open and honest about dummies, screen times etc. Admitted naps with Margot were hard etc.

Reactions: 4
She's literally just filled a whole Easter egg up with vanilla ice cream , about 1/2 bottle baileys , squirty cream and a giant chocolate cock !!

Reactions: 11
She is ace, I want to be her friend!

And I totally agree with whichever of her followers said she needs to do a cocktail book.

Reactions: 5