Ukraine Russia War #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this convoy moving so slowly? Resistence or? I think they're going to block them in, terrorise and starve them.
The Russians have form for it.

I understand why no-one is stepping in, but morally I can’t get my head round all these vulnerable people and we are to just sit back. Putin isn’t going to stop. An we have a duty of care to all those children. It’s absolutely horrific.

I wonder if anyone has had words with the queen about putin 👀 *cough Diana

Reactions: 13
If he has isolated himself so much and potentially isn’t even in the country, how can he even be overthrown or assassinated? Or just even stopped in some way

Reactions: 10
Just a quick thank you to everyone on these threads - 2 days ago I was panicking and doom scrolling and getting nowhere. Reading these threads has helped me clear my head and feel like there are some rational people in the world who can discuss this and that I can learn from without scaring the tit out of me. I'm still worried but I have a better grip on it now thanks to all you nasty tattle trolls :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning Tattlers

I’m finding that I wake up every morning and reaching straight for my phone to see what’s happened overnight.

has anyone watched Chernobyl or indeed researched the event? Can’t help but see so many similarities (major duck up but we carry in regardless all whilst telling the top brass everything is fine even though clearly it’s not because we can’t be wrong). That convoy is clearly made up of a good proportion of inexperienced, ill equipped soldiers. Dare I say it a bit embarrassing (although I use that term with sadness not spite).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My mother was “awake”. She was so toxic to be around and as I said previously I’ve had anxiety for years, she really fuelled that. The last time I saw her she had a baseball bat by her door for “when they come and forcefully vaccinate you”. She was a complete paranoid wreck, got a generator and all sorts of survival equipment. I dread to think what she’s doing now, thankfully I’m protected by a restraining order, but those types are people are so incredibly toxic to anyone’s rational mind.
Her generator would have been a godsend if she was without power due to the recent storms.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Go get him"

It makes Truss's words seem very very mild. Not that the Kremlin was actually annoyed by them.

Biden obviously unaware that the global community does not want a full out war between Nato and the Russian Fed. Honestly, bloody war hawks the lot of them, such a sharp contrast to the scenes on the European Parliament.

Stupid question maybe but do we know where Putin is at the moment? Is he at the Kremlin? Or elsewhere? Or in hiding?
There is some talk he is in Siberia with his family - but maybe just rumours - doubt he is anywhere near Moscow though

The Russians have form for it.

I understand why no-one is stepping in, but morally I can’t get my head round all these vulnerable people and we are to just sit back. Putin isn’t going to stop. An we have a duty of care to all those children. It’s absolutely horrific.

I wonder if anyone has had words with the queen about putin 👀 *cough Diana
I know it’s awful seeing news of all the deaths Ukrainians and Russians fighting a war that no one wants on behalf of an unhinged dictator… but NATO getting involved massively raises the stakes and risks nuclear strikes which would guarantee even greater numbers of innocents’ deaths.

Reactions: 17
Biden obviously unaware that the global community does not want a full out war between Nato and the Russian Fed. Honestly, bloody war hawks the lot of them, such a sharp contrast to the scenes on the European Parliament.

There’s money in war *Biden will be rubbing his hands*

Although if it did happen he would be hidden away.

That always annoys me, gobshites mouthing off and then when things kick off they run an hide 🥴

The Ukrainian president is absolutely amazing

Yel

I'm not usually a fan of colouring things in because it doesn't feel like it's actually doing anything. But the Cambridge couple that have visited Ukraine for fertility services who have painted their house in solidarity is nice

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

(although I do want to take my weed burner round for the ones touching the bricks and sort out the messy bits of the paintwork 😬)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know during covid when the videos of staff on duty dancing and larking around people were all "omg the nhs must be ok if they have time to do this"

But that Ukraine dances clip above i hope it's genuine and I hope shows that their morale is still high.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One thing I wondered about the convoy - why would Putin leave a massive train of vulnerable vehicles stranded in the open so obviously vulnerable to attack?

I know there is lots of talk of poor logistics etc… but hang on while I put on my tinfoil hat, check the generator and ready the baseball bat… ok here goes with my crackpot theory… we know Putin has lost it, he almost seems to be goading NATO countries into joining in, it is his last roll of the dice to show he is all powerful, his first action was to take out the airfields in Ukraine… so what if he is using his line of tanks as bait/pawns to prompt air strikes from other countries so he has a pretext for drawing NATO in?

Ok I’ve already put on a flack jacket so I’m ready for the backlash on my crazy postulating 🤪

Maybe the convoy is holding until after they send in more missiles? I really hope not

Reactions: 7

Yel

Not sure how legit this site is, but I keep hearing that the Turkish made drones are working on the convoy.

Screenshot 2022-03-02 10.04.53.png

Ukraine received new Bayraktars: the Ministry of Defense stated that they are already on combat duty

Ukraine has received new Bayraktar combat drones, which have already been on combat duty.

This was announced on his Facebook page by Defense Minister Alexei Reznikov.

“The amount of help we receive is increasing. The number of countries that provide this assistance is increasing. Even those to whom it was considered impossible join. "- he said.

According to Reznikov, Europe is becoming the Ukrainian rear and supplying what is critical for defense.

Could all be fake news to mess with the Russians. Expect we won't know for a few days when then they can release videos without compromising the plan.

I'm not usually a fan of colouring things in because it doesn't feel like it's actually doing anything. But the Cambridge couple that have visited Ukraine for fertility services who have painted their house in solidarity is nice

View attachment 1097565

(although I do want to take my weed burner round for the ones touching the bricks and sort out the messy bits of the paintwork 😬)
i feel awful saying it but screams “we want our 5 min of fame”

and it was due a bit of an upkeep anyway 😐 they’d be better off working on the curtains and garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
One thing I wondered about the convoy - why would Putin leave a massive train of vulnerable vehicles stranded in the open so obviously vulnerable to attack?

I know there is lots of talk of poor logistics etc… but hang on while I put on my tinfoil hat, check the generator and ready the baseball bat… ok here goes with my crackpot theory… we know Putin has lost it, he almost seems to be goading NATO countries into joining in, it is his last roll of the dice to show he is all powerful, his first action was to take out the airfields in Ukraine… so what if he is using his line of tanks as bait/pawns to prompt air strikes from other countries so he has a pretext for drawing NATO in?

Ok I’ve already put on a flack jacket so I’m ready for the backlash on my crazy postulating 🤪
He doesn't want war with nato he is using the threat of war to ensure he's left alone to do as he pleases in Ukraine. As for the soldiers in the convoy, he ain't bothered, plenty more where they came from. He'll be livid at the slow progress though, so I expect bombing to ramp up. Makes me want to scream why can't we learn from history, oh yeah, no fucker studies it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.