Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I hope there is a huge divide, he'll be cutting off his own nose if he divides the people of Russia.

Lots in the military must believe in it though.

Some blue tickers are saying air traffic is down, is this bs or can the flightradar fans see an impact?

If air traffick is down and he launches a cyber attack is that bad’ ?

Reactions: 4

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
View attachment 1088543

View attachment 1088544

Way to make friends and influence people...oops.

View attachment 1088535

If I could react to your post numerous times, I would. I'd written a response which I deleted because not only do I loathe bullies and megalomaniacs but I have blood ties to the land so am aware I'm a tad on the biased side (I do my best to be impartial but it doesn't always work). So thank you!
NorthernValkyrie were the ships destroyed, were there any survivors. I hadn't heard about them.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Chatty Member
new thread:

Reactions: 3

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Why aren’t we doing more? Why have EU countries blocked Russia from being removed from SWIFT? Why was the Pakistan leader there yesterday discussing energy contracts with Putin? U.K. should cut all foreign aid to Pakistan because of this. Russia have blown up a Turkish ship which is part of NATO yet NATO won’t respond. Biden has been in Ukraine PM’s ear for months about joining NATO, telling him the world will back them in Russia invade but no one is helping them. Normal people like you and I are being told to fight or flee. My heart hurts
You may find some of the answers to your questions if you read back through this thread

CallieLallie

They’re not backing him but they’re also not not-backing him. They’re trying to stay neutral, they don’t want putin after their countries especially as they are not NATO members so are basically on their own if Russia retaliated to them voting against them
Thank you I'm all a bit confused by this. Also nice to see that profile picture ma lovlie 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
100% agree, he doesn't give a flying fu*k and no way is he a puppet, he is a dangerous dictator who also appears to have become a total megalomaniac with a mission to restore the old USSR as no way is this going to stop with the Ukraine. I think his sanity is questionable and needs to be rid of asap we are looking at Hitler mark 2. He has already accused Ukraine of having Nazis and no doubt that whatever people Putin thinks are Naziz (eg people who favour the West rather than Russia and not Nazis at all) will end up rotting in concentration camps and there will also be excecutions for "crimes" against Russia.
What makes you think this? I’m not being a dick but they are alarming claims so just wondering what you’re basing them on.

Can any of the people watching Flightradar tell me why the US Airforce plane has been circling around over Krakow for the last couple of hours? That’s the only military craft I can see on there at the moment. Thanks
Spoke too soon. There looks to be another one circling around Bistrita, Romania too.

Reactions: 2