Ukraine Russia War #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other reports on Snake Island

With a fuller writeup covering the duration

I hope they are right with their closing remark "For the moment, Russia’s dream of dominating the Black Sea is over."

Reactions: 6
I think it's hilarious that Putrid is NATO's greatest salesman 😁
The good thing about NATO is that the Americans can build military bases in your country, install nuclear missiles and tell you what do do. Enemy nations will retaliate by aiming their missiles at your country's capital, but hey-ho, they don't care as it's you who will be attacked.

Reactions: 1
The good thing about NATO is that the Americans can build military bases in your country, install nuclear missiles and tell you what do do. Enemy nations will retaliate by aiming their missiles at your country's capital, but hey-ho, they don't care as it's you who will be attacked.
Oh dear, how utterly awful. I'm sure everyone is quaking in their boots over this.

I'm completely against the war. The whole thing started with the US-instigated Maidan coup in 2014 with Joe Biden, as US vice-President, a key player. After that, Ukraine became a Russian-hating country. The Crimeans managed to escape, but the rest of the ethnic Russians living in #DonBass have been terrorised and shelled ever since.

When Zelenskyy was campaigning to be made President, he promised to bring the country back together and end the violence by implementing the Minsk II agreements. However, as soon as he won he reneged on all his promises and the violence continued as before (he's an actor, and put on a good show!)

Now f-forward to this year, and as war threatened, Zelenskyy could easily have averted it by signing a piece of paper to say Ukraine wouldn't join NATO and working to implement Minsk II, but his puppet-masters in America had other ideas. There is also evidence to suggest that Zelenskyy's forces were planning a massacre in #Donbass, so the Russians had no choice but to act.

Now, there is no way Ukraine can win this war, but they have lost a lot of land and rich mineral resources in the south and east, where the people never wanted to be part of Zelenskyy's Ukraine in the first place. It could have ended better for them, but in my opinion it is their own fault + America's.

View attachment 1380171
Do you know how stupid this sounds. Zelensky might not be the best leader in the world but why should we all bend the knee for Russia.
I bet if it was down to you during WW2 we’d all be blonde with blue eyes and goose stepping to our hearts content 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you know how stupid this sounds. Zelensky might not be the best leader in the world but why should we all bend the knee for Russia.
I bet if it was down to you during WW2 we’d all be blonde with blue eyes and goose stepping to our hearts content 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's funny you should say that - check out the history of Ukraine, especially the Azov Battalion. Choose something from before the war started, as the media have tried to whitewash the neo-Nazi elements.

It's funny you should say that - check out the history of Ukraine, especially the Azov Battalion. Choose something from before the war started, as the media have tried to whitewash the neo-Nazi elements.
The Azov battalion far right elements were dealt with. Putin himself employs Nazis to do his dirty work - see the Wagner group. Putin's actions are akin to those of Adolf Hitler prior to the outbreak if WWII when Germany invaded European countries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The Azov battalion far right elements were dealt with. Putin himself employs Nazis to do his dirty work - see the Wagner group. Putin's actions are akin to those of Adolf Hitler prior to the outbreak if WWII when Germany invaded European countries.

Exactly, Russia has a huge problem with neo nazis, if that was Putin's aim he shold be dealing with it at home

Reactions: 5
Exactly, Russia has a huge problem with neo nazis, if that was Putin's aim he shold be dealing with it at home
He's not bothered whatsoever about neo Nazis, it's a front. Russia is crawling with ultra right wing nationalists. People who fall for this propaganda need to give their heads a clear out.

He's a paranoid, power mad, megalomaniac whose doing what those types do, invading countries for resources and a demonstration of power.

Hopefully he'll be dead soon and his loser ideology and behaviour will die with him. The other geriatrics in the Kremlin should also go.

Ukranian people deserve freedom and democracy. Russia will end up like North Korea. The crazy country with nothing to offer but more craziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sure lot’s of countries have issues with Neo nazis and that includes the UK. However to pretend that, that is a legitimate reason to invade another country is just nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sure lot’s of countries have issues with Neo nazis and that includes the UK. However to pretend that, that is a legitimate reason to invade another country is just nuts
exactly, in Europe and the USA this is an issue everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Didn't Pootan hire the Wagner Group to assassinate Zaddy. I am sure I read it near the start of the invasion.

Reactions: 3
So over 100 days into the war. There have been numerous fully documented war crimes. And indiscriminate shelling of civilian targets.

And yet there is still one person on this thread who is still parroting the long debunked and now frankly laughable line that somehow Russia is on a righteous anti Nazi crusade?

So @Marek_2011 If you are somehow trying to blame America or NATO for this mess then I say this. The USA is not perfect, far from it. My country, the UK is not perfect, far from it. Our European allies in NATO are not perfect, far from it. But if it came to a choice between my country standing side by side with the flawed but civilised countries of NATO or the outright violent repressive dictatorships of Russia or China I would expect my country to stand with NATO 100% of the time without the slightest doubt or hesitation with the absolute certainty that on this they are in the right.

Happy to clarify my position if you still require it…..

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Germany is worried that Russia could use military action and that would draw their soldiers stationed in Lithuania into that

EU has been suggesting that they see the transit as being between Russia and Russia

~ ~

Given Germany’s response, I assume they’re there as part of NATO soldiers, I’m still of the opinion that if one of the smaller neighbouring states (excluding Poland possibly) were to be attacked NATO would just allow it or the response would be very mild tbh

Reactions: 3

Germany is worried that Russia could use military action and that would draw their soldiers stationed in Lithuania into that

EU has been suggesting that they see the transit as being between Russia and Russia

~ ~

Given Germany’s response, I assume they’re there as part of NATO soldiers, I’m still of the opinion that if one of the smaller neighbouring states (excluding Poland possibly) were to be attacked NATO would just allow it or the response would be very mild tbh
Well one thing I have personally learned from this is what utter cowardly self interested bastards Germany are. And the actual legacy of the great Angela Markel was to leave her countries energy policy in the hands of a dictator who is laughing at them. Complete catastrophic failure on any level.

I guess it’s easy creating an economic miracle when you spend decades dodging your defence spending obligations.

Reactions: 7
Well one thing I have personally learned from this is what utter cowardly self interested bastards Germany are. And the actual legacy of the great Angela Markel was to leave her countries energy policy in the hands of a dictator who is laughing at them. Complete catastrophic failure on any level.

I guess it’s easy creating an economic miracle when you spend decades dodging your defence spending obligations.
I think a lot of countries will be holding very similar opinions on essentially entering war with Russia tbh. If that wasn't the case NATO may have risked a world war soon after it became apparent that Ukraine had the capacity to hold their ground for a long time. Germany are just vocal about it

Granted, Germany has really taken the cake on being self-interested on the political side of things

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.