Ukraine Russia Tensions - Crisis - War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think following vlads campaign of misinformation is the right way to go!

If NS1 was shut down for a period that would very quickly lead to blackouts in Germany and Italy. That could be life threatening to many in the cold parts.
How then do you properly sanction Russia if their mainstream revenues are to be untouched?

And isn't the situation in the Ukraine 2000 times more life threatening?

How then do you properly sanction Russia if their mainstream revenues are to be untouched?

And isn't the situation in the Ukraine 2000 times more life threatening?
The performative UK sanctions yesterday of small banks we've never heard of and inviduals that will have already transferred their assets away last year is only the start.

They can't use all of their tools right now as then they'd have nothing left and Putin would have nothing to loose by going ahead.

The real sanctions are like going after the top 50 oligarchs that are shielding Putin's ill-gotten gains.

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember when there were rumours that Putin was ill? He had some kind of neurological issue, and there were rumours he was suffering from cancer. They were shot down by Moscow officials, but maybe there's something to them. He does seem to be acting a bit odd, well, odder than normal.

Reactions: 7
Anyone remember when there were rumours that Putin was ill? He had some kind of neurological issue, and there were rumours he was suffering from cancer. They were shot down by Moscow officials, but maybe there's something to them. He does seem to be acting a bit odd, well, odder than normal.
I get the feeling this is some kind of last hurrah or show of power. Who knows, but it does seem odd

Reactions: 8
Nadine Dorries has asked ofcom to review if Russia today should be stripped of it's broadcast license. Just goes to show how much the secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport doesn't understand digital, media and culture. No wonder the online safety bill is such a mess. The time to address the propaganda channel would have been long before this kicked off.

Even if it was revoked would they be able to ban it from youtube? or block it's site? It starts a very slippery slope that neither party has probably given much thought to.

I wonder if Alex Salmond will leave his Russia today show, the kremlin must love the disunity that he stands for.

I get the feeling this is some kind of last hurrah or show of power. Who knows, but it does seem odd
Yeah I feel the same. He wants to leave some kind of legacy, good or bad, but just to be remembered. Maybe his health is failing, he doesn't know how long he has left. I got to say, he looked a bit pale and older than normal in that speech he made the other day. Along with the ramblings, something might be up.

He looks a bit worse than usual, but still his botox, filler, eye bag stuff etc has been done very well. David Cameron take note.

• Haha
He's supposed to have Parkinsons it could be the reason for the vacant look ,the meds neeed to control it are pretty strong.

• Wow
Oh that may explain his fear of catching covid. He's usually so matcho, I wondered about the paranoia.

Reactions: 4
Boris is sending more aid

Oh that may explain his fear of catching covid. He's usually so matcho, I wondered about the paranoia.
It's only speculation that he has it, there was a the vid of him at a press conference a couple of years ago with a visible tremor ,it got people talking .The Russians don't disclose any personal info about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ben Wallace's comments aren't ideal. Fair enough he's been a military man, but not what you want to hear to calm the nerves lol

This is starting to look really serious and not the usual cat and mouse games.

• Sad
Looks like this is it then. TASS reporting “LPR, DPR heads call on Putin to help repel Kiev’s aggression - Kremlin”. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They were interviewing some young Ukrainian lads on the front line on bbc news this evening, really upset me

• Sad
The world is crazy we lockdown everything to save lives from covid, yet governments are obsessed with war and futile death.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hope we keep our neutral status if they invade Europe we’ve no hospital beds as is 😕

Reactions: 4
A lot of civilians are going to fight this. They haven't a chance 😭
Heartbreaking but I admire them for this. Takes courage to face a professional soldier with the Russian military might behind them to defend their home and neighbours.

Fingers crossed this just ends up being a posing contest and he shrivels away (not looking good though 😥)

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't it be something to see leaders standing on the frontline of the battles they plan for others to fight.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.