UK Politics & Brexit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how the clapper was in big Ben two weeks ago for Nye but now it's been taken away and it will cost 500k to bong again for brexit.

No wonder crossrail and HS2 are in such a mess!

132k raised to ring big Ben and buy a new bing bong in 24 hours.

I'm surprised people care that much? Couldn't they just have a loudspeaker instead 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The new 50p coin looks a bit lazy, it's just a font.
brexit-50p-coin.jpg

This was the 50p coin to celebrate joining the EU
1_j1t51W9jZmpoelmSzAx9Rg.jpeg

50'000 of these were minted and remelted 😆
_108272772_brexit_coin_967.jpg

Nige is having a party on parliament square, Nicola is holding candlelight vigils across Scotland. No bongs will be bonging.

I'll probably have a dinw in deal listening to nick Ferrari on lbc hoping nothing kicks off.

Reactions: 2
Going to the Winchester, having a nice cold pint and waiting for this all to blow over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That countdown on the Dover cliffs is very ominous

Reactions: 1
Hoping it will not happen. If it does, I’ll be campaigning to rejoin. 🇪🇺
We have to accept it definitely is, and the last few years of delays didn’t do much to change the terms of the argument sadly, the election proved that. “Get Brexit done.” Everything boiled down to that.
We just have to focus on the best possible outcome in terms of a deal, rebuilding divisions in society, hoping to maintain good relationships in Europe and then maybe our grandchildren might get another referendum ..(no point dwelling on that either tho).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really don’t care that it’s happening to be honest everything’s corrupt regardless of what we do.

Reactions: 10
Im just going to pretend its not happening and enjoy my weekend. Mondays are always tit so i'll think about it then

Reactions: 8
The wind outside my house is going crazy... I think it's a weather protest.

Reactions: 5
We have to accept it definitely is, and the last few years of delays didn’t do much to change the terms of the argument sadly, the election proved that. “Get Brexit done.” Everything boiled down to that.
We just have to focus on the best possible outcome in terms of a deal, rebuilding divisions in society, hoping to maintain good relationships in Europe and then maybe our grandchildren might get another referendum ..(no point dwelling on that either tho).
Thank you. You have put it perfectly. I live in N Ireland and the EU served us very well. We also voted to remain. I am not being smug or gloating, but I am entitled to an Irish passport and I will be applying for it within the next couple of weeks. I wish you could too.
Like you, I am hoping for the best possible outcome for UK and that we can continue to build good relationships with our European neighbours.

Reactions: 5
Well tonight i realised that brixit is short for Britain exit! My husband said if I had 2 brain cells I’d be dangerous 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10