Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

malolo

VIP Member
Probably already been said but I think football hooligan behaviour in general is down to men being conditioned to suppress emotions so they don't know how to behave in a non-disruptive and non-violent manner when extremely emotionally involved in a situation. And this is why they shame women who say they enjoy football because we're able to feel passionate about it without kicking and screaming and swearing (most of the time;)) and it makes them think we're just not arsed about it or are only casual watchers of the game.
If only no other sports existed 😂

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
That Paul Joseph guy made me laugh with a tweet the other day regarding a kneeling politician on GB News. It was something like 'what is this melt thinking' I haven't heard the word 'melt' for a long time.

😄
Someone's in trouble.

What a twat. It's always estate agents.

I agree 100% with you. I think people seem to think comments like that about European stereotypes are ok, when theyre not. Probably be accused of being woke now.

What I would say is as a Scottish person when we get all the deep fried, fat, tight jokes. It is annoying but I havent received discrimination because of it. Not in the way Black people do.

Im not more likely to die in child birth or in police custody because of the colour of my skin. Not more likely to be arrested because of how I look.

So as much as I agree with what youre saying, you cant really compare them. Theyre both wrong in their own right.
I understand what you're saying and you have a good point, but they both could be seen as offensive in their own right and I guess what I'm saying is that I don't like the way one thing is seen is ok and funny but to another ethnicity is wrong and everyone is protesting and up in arms. I know the BAME community have suffered a lot of awful racism over time and I understand they are the race that's had the most racial abuse, it's the hypocrisy I don't like.