Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guybrush

Hey folk, just want to add that as a Scottish lass I was cheering you all on. Disappointed you didn't win. I'm Scottish & British & proud to be both. When push comes to shove we are in it together. Boys did well and Prince George 😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 19

orlyb1310

VIP Member
So so gutted but proud of the lads. Hope Saka, Sancho and Rashford keep their heads held high and stay off social media. Fuck the scum who are going to use it as ammunition for their disgusting views.

Reactions: 18

Morty

Pizza and Mario couple were a highlight. She legit looks like she regretted bringing him along and reminds me a little of that one meme. 😭

• Haha

under the ivy

VIP Member
Bloody amazing achievement for England. Southgate and the players are a credit to our country. I pray the Italian fans get home safe tonight because of a few individuals who have to spoil football!

cheshirelady75

The lads should hold their heads high they have done an amazing job. Anyone hurling racist shit at them wants flogging in the town square!! Disgusting behaviour

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
You can't support a team and then be racist towards the players... I feel absolutely awful for the 3 young men who are being targeted.

Reactions: 17

Smca53

VIP Member
They better not go about destroying London post-match. The pre-match stuff was bad enough

Clairer86

VIP Member
Saka was my favourite player of the tournament, and at least he had the balls to take a pen!! and i think this experience will do him good for the future, not at the moment obviously but he will learn from it. As for Rashford, that fucking run up was pathetic, Pogba does it as well doesnt he. Just get the ball in the back of the net, dont fuck about! I do question Kane as captain but at least he took a pen and it was a bloody good one as well, so i need to give him credit for that. He showed his leadership skills then. I dont understand why Sterling didnt take a pen though. I dont see how anyone could slag Saka off, and i dont see why or how the papers will in the coming weeks. He has been brilliant to watch this tournament.

But its done now. I cant wait for the season to start! Bring it on, and now its back to sky sports news and all the transfer news :)

Disneylover

VIP Member
Proud of Gareth and the lads. Well done Italy , we were weaker but they played dirty imo.
Never seen such a dirty team, absolutely horrible! Agree, I’m proud of Gareth and the lads too, they did so well and should be proud of themselves. I think they’ve got a bright future this young team 🥰

• Heart

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I fucking hate when footballers do that stupid run-stop-run when taking penalties. Just fucking take the fucking thing. Bloody showboating cost us there.

Reactions: 16

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
i think england have done really well. after such a shit year it would of been amazing to see everyones reactions if we did win, but they should all be so proud. getting to the final is a massive achievement alone

monga

VIP Member
Southgate is a gentleman his interview was sincere it's a pity some of the fans won't see it that way .

• Heart

varyingborders

VIP Member
On the positive side I have made some lovely memories watching all of our matches with my son (and my daughter when she’s managed to stay awake!!) ❤🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I hate that in a country of 66 million people there are always going to be scumbags who ruin the reputation of the 99.99% of fans by getting their foul racism quoted and amplified to the point where people assume all English people agree with them. They should fuck back off under their bridge - if those players had scored their penalties they wouldn't be tweeting abuse at them!

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
My take is that they should have used older more experienced penalty takers our goalie did amazing but it’s a lot of pressure for a kid saka is only 19.
I guess it’s not coming home it’s going to Rome
Gutted 😢