UEFA EURO 2021 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so ashamed of a lot of the fans. They didn't deserve the team to win.

As for the substitutes - could they have been brought on cos nobody else wanted to take penalties?

And go Pickford!

Reactions: 13
United supporters in this house I hope that's not an omen for next season Ole gunner needs to have a word...or better still ,get feckin Fergie back to give them the hairdryer treatment

Reactions: 1
I completely agree. There's a reason why Scottish Cup Finals were moved to lunchtime kick offs. Evening matches are just asking for trouble.

Reactions: 12
There’s some vile stuff about the players on social media already. Horrible.

Reactions: 21
Bloody amazing achievement for England. Southgate and the players are a credit to our country. I pray the Italian fans get home safe tonight because of a few individuals who have to spoil football!

Reactions: 18
Rashford, Sako and Sancho are going to get massive amounts of racial abuse like never before.

Reactions: 28
Is there any other Irish here kind of happy that the English lost right before July 12th?

Reactions: 13
I heard they were going to donate the winners prize pool to the NHS staff…. Do they still do that for being runners up?

Reactions: 1
My take is that they should have used older more experienced penalty takers our goalie did amazing but it’s a lot of pressure for a kid saka is only 19.
I guess it’s not coming home it’s going to Rome
Gutted

Reactions: 16
The lads should hold their heads high they have done an amazing job. Anyone hurling racist shit at them wants flogging in the town square!! Disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 18
The Italian manager really likes touching his hair every time he’s shown

Reactions: 6
Bloody amazing achievement for England. Southgate and the players are a credit to our country. I pray the Italian fans get home safe tonight because of a few individuals who have to spoil football!
It looks like a lot of England fans have already left. The crowd is looking quite sparse. I hope they’re not out causing havoc or waiting for when the Italians leave. Let’s hope nothing horrible happens.

Reactions: 9
Far too much pressure on Saka. He's only 19 bless him. Heartbroken for him and the rest of the team

Reactions: 21