Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they deleted or it was removed. I reported it, I am sure others did too, it made me so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
I wondered the same thing and have noticed they’ve not been online now since! Personally, I couldn’t see what was so wrong with it but the world has mostly gone mad nowadays!

Reactions: 1
Obviously it’s a whole can of worms, but I’ve read a couple of posts on IG today that help explain;

5AC016AE-7D1C-4A8D-AC6F-C4ECD5747840.jpeg

---
And this..

8372A4DD-0CFA-414C-8D56-3EB4D58EC292.jpeg

Lou is seriously getting on my nerves now .. literally thinks he’s a big insta star .. while poor rich just hovers in the background pandering to his every whim 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen his latest video of him doing those ridiculous model poses and wanted to say the same thing! He really does seem to think a lot of himself.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find Lew very….attention seeking? Does anyone actually care about his little scratch on his nose? 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another mention of his teeny scratch and another week of non stop mentioning of chicken pox 🙄
Anyone would think “ The boy “ was seriously ill not just a dose of chicken pox ! I’ve noticed lew always overreacts to the kids being hurt or sick ! He’s going to make those kids have serious issues at this rate !

Reactions: 6
Yes most other people just get on with it, we don’t all need to know how many spots he has or what the inside of his mouth looks like 🤦🏻‍♀️ and why don’t they have a roast if they wanted one, are they not capable of going out shopping?!

I found the chicken pox annoying but then my two came home from school last week with it and been helpful to know what to expect and what worked well. I even sent them a direct message about it and they even replied 😂

Reactions: 4