Two Poofs and a Pudding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following them as th

I stopped following them as find them so annoying and don't like how they are cashing in on the whole insta thing, after they won the wedding that was it for me.
They are also in the PTWM and KDIL click, urghh!

Just more Instagram nobody's trying so hard to get everything for free 😡

I'm sure Puddings first sentance will contain F**k as it seems to be their favorite word.! 😡

Reactions: 5
I didn't think they would be allowed to showcase puddings life as much as they are? Surely his family could find them if they wanted. I know they don't show his face full on but you see enough to work out who he is if you were family

Reactions: 2
I started following them not that long before they got pudding. The past few weeks I've webt right off them and skip passed their stories now.

I started following them just before pudding went to live with them and I really liked them. Then they go pudding and I noticed all the swearing and patronising way Darren spoke to him. Then they won the wedding and started asking for things so I got annoyed and unfollowed.
Totally agree, I unfollowed when this happened too. Such a fix that wedding was.

I also think it’s disgusting how they started using pudding for paid ads weeks after he moved in. I wouldn’t use my own children in that derogatory way to make my money, let alone a child I had just adopted. The language & attitude around him was also unacceptable in my opinion.

They shouldn't have him on social media at all. People will be able to recognise him, coupled with the fact they are open about his hearing difficulty. He is easily identifiable.

Reactions: 6
They shouldn't have him on social media at all. People will be able to recognise him, coupled with the fact they are open about his hearing difficulty. He is easily identifiable.

Totally agree, and I have no idea how they are getting away with it. They must have a social worker involved still surely?

They will do until the final adoption goes through the court. At any point the social worker involved can decide the setting isn't suitable for the child. I'm surprised nothing has been said to them about him being on there at all!

Reactions: 3
It makes me very uncomfortable how easily identifiable he is. I used to like their feed but recently unfollowed due to their open showcasing of pudding. It doesn’t feel right.

It makes me very uncomfortable how easily identifiable he is. I used to like their feed but recently unfollowed due to their open showcasing of pudding. It doesn’t feel right.
I agree, and he certainly seems to be their meal ticket for all the freebees.

Pudding is very easily identifiable especially with the hearing problem.

Can't stand either of them, all jumping on the band wagon, of not working for a living but relying on #gifted #add. 😡

I work in a residential setting with looked after children and many who the heath trusts have full parental responsibility.
We have processes in place re: organisational media to prevent families finding children when they have no contact. Their behaviour with Pudding drives me up the wall. As others have said in this thread, he is easily identifiable due to their social media presence and openness about his hearing difficulties, photos of him at crèche etc etc.
Social worker needs to step in!! This child deserves privacy which he is not getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I work in a residential setting with looked after children and many who the heath trusts have full parental responsibility.
We have processes in place re: organisational media to prevent families finding children when they have no contact. Their behaviour with Pudding drives me up the wall. As others have said in this thread, he is easily identifiable due to their social media presence and openness about his hearing difficulties, photos of him at crèche etc etc.
Social worker needs to step in!! This child deserves privacy which he is not getting.
And surely time to be settling into his new family....I really don't like how small children have no say in whether they get plastered over social media or not. My kids are teenagers and I always ask to use a photo

• Heart
It's child exploitation in a way, making money or receiving goods by using a child. Unfortunately there are no laws about the use of children on social media, yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like them but I don’t like there language around pudding especially Darren.. they haven’t had him long at all and there constantly swearing 😞 I do wonder what life pudding came from because they’re quite open about everything do with him and where they live and where they’re going to be and what time etc.. like even there wedding reception everyone knows the date and time because they put it on Instagram.. is that not a danger to pudding or what?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like them but I don’t like there language around pudding especially Darren.. they haven’t had him long at all and there constantly swearing 😞 I do wonder what life pudding came from because they’re quite open about everything do with him and where they live and where they’re going to be and what time etc.. like even there wedding reception everyone knows the date and time because they put it on Instagram.. is that not a danger to pudding or what?
I agree about the language, and as they obviously read on here, Darren mentioned it yesterday.

So Darren & Tim your language is discusting around Pudding time to grow up and be parents, time to learn how to speak properly around children, you may think he isn't within earshot, that shouldn't make a difference 😡

• Heart
I’ve not really followed them, except for when PTWM gives them a mention - surely if they’ve adopted him, they need to be a bit more discreet with showing him in e-v-e-r-y photo?? The ones of him in the bath 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know you can’t see anything, but still, I naively perhaps would have thought they’d be shielding him from social media (not sure of his circumstances prior to being adopted)?

I follow Nick King and his partner and they have two adopted kids - never shown their faces or names, but still manage to engage with followers and be funny along with it - perhaps these two could take some lessons from him?

• Heart
I’ve not really followed them, except for when PTWM gives them a mention - surely if they’ve adopted him, they need to be a bit more discreet with showing him in e-v-e-r-y photo?? The ones of him in the bath 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know you can’t see anything, but still, I naively perhaps would have thought they’d be shielding him from social media (not sure of his circumstances prior to being adopted)?

I follow Nick King and his partner and they have two adopted kids - never shown their faces or names, but still manage to engage with followers and be funny along with it - perhaps these two could take some lessons from him?
It's more of a washing hamper than a bath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I stopped following them a while ago, I'm surprised they shared all the details of the wedding, location, time etc.
We don't know why pudding is not with his birth parents. If it's a removal then the parents could be looking for him/wanting him back. I wish I knew what borough they were in so I could write to the LA and express my concerns. I work for my local LA in social care btw I'm not just being vindictive.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.