Two Poofs and a Pudding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following them a while ago, I'm surprised they shared all the details of the wedding, location, time etc.
We don't know why pudding is not with his birth parents. If it's a removal then the parents could be looking for him/wanting him back. I wish I knew what borough they were in so I could write to the LA and express my concerns. I work for my local LA in social care btw I'm not just being vindictive.
Pretty sure they're in Essex 🙈

Can't believe how desperate they're getting to have celebs follow them, it's starting to get cringy!

Reactions: 2
I also find it strange that tim vapes/smokes. A friend of mine has just adopted 2 boys but she was told early on in the adoption process that she had to quite smoking. She then had to be smoke free for 6 months before the process continued. And she is a social worker in the same LA!!

I also find it strange that tim vapes/smokes. A friend of mine has just adopted 2 boys but she was told early on in the adoption process that she had to quite smoking. She then had to be smoke free for 6 months before the process continued. And she is a social worker in the same LA!!
[/
I think it’s to do with age of child if they have asthma if the adopting parents are chain smokers / addicted do it in the home etc, so him vaping might be the happy medium they agreed with.. Iv noticed he does it outside to so that’s not to bad! My mam and dad use to smoke in the house when we were little back when everyone did it , I hated it and it put me of smoking x

2 days to the wedding, anyone else think it's gonna be an underwhelming wedding with the massive build up they've given it?

2 days to the wedding, anyone else think it's gonna be an underwhelming wedding with the massive build up they've given it?
I know the castle is absolutely gorgeous, and any wedding I’ve seen there has been out of this world. I wish them the best, and I hope they have a nice day. What there day is going to be like, who knows! 😉

Reactions: 1
I wonder how much of it they will put on SM. I really hope they protect pudding. Is he legally theirs yet?

I wonder how much of it they will put on SM. I really hope they protect pudding. Is he legally theirs yet?
They put a picture up yesterday or the day before and they've blurred puddings face but not well, you can tell what he looks like

What an embarrassment. Posting all day on their wedding day. Sadly it’s all for the gram & freebies!

Yes they are from Essex and to be honest they are not very discreet with where they live, their house or road at least is very easily identifiable from the story's I've seen, if you are familiar with the area. I too stopped following them shortly after winning the wedding. Don't get me wrong I love what they have done and I quite like them as a couple but I feel the same as others about the change with the constant ads. And I always felt uneasy with how how easily identifiable they made pudding, it always struck me as odd since children in care are normally heavily protected from being put on social media at all.

They put a picture up yesterday or the day before and they've blurred puddings face but not well, you can tell what he looks like
If anything hopefully reading here has made them realise they should look at protecting his identity a bit more. I understand they are new to this parenting insta thing and are excited to show off their son. What parents wouldnt be? but when your profile is reaching out to thousands of followers you can never be too careful :)

Last edited:
Now we are being subjected to the video and endless gushing to people that #gifted their wedding. Really?! Zzzzzzzzzz

Now we are being subjected to the video and endless gushing to people that #gifted their wedding. Really?! Zzzzzzzzzz
I think there quite rude they say the reason they got the wedding was because of pudding but it was actually because of holly the girl who was fighting cancer.. she made it viral that she wanted them to win because they gifted her a hamper during chemo, then part time working mummy piped up! They haven’t once said Thankyou to holly or even acknowledge her anymore.. she also never got a invite to the wedding ..

Why does there thread not have more comments? There getting more awful by the day there swearing 🤢

I think there quite rude they say the reason they got the wedding was because of pudding but it was actually because of holly the girl who was fighting cancer.. she made it viral that she wanted them to win because they gifted her a hamper during chemo, then part time working mummy piped up! They haven’t once said Thankyou to holly or even acknowledge her anymore.. she also never got a invite to the wedding ..
I’m going to stick up for them here - and no I don’t personally know them. How would you know if she was invited ? Holly was on holiday too the same time they were married and to be honest I doubt she’d of turned down a holiday with her daughter to go to a wedding. They won that wedding because of who they are and what they’ve done - adopting pudding. Wether people made it viral or not their whole instagram is based around their adoption journey. Holly also sent them a best wishes video. As a couple they decide who goes or not and even if she wasn’t invited I’m sure due to number etc there would of been a reason. Not that they have to justify their guest list to Instagram. I love their message and the positivity they bring to adoption.

Reactions: 3
I’m going to stick up for them here - and no I don’t personally know them. How would you know if she was invited ? Holly was on holiday too the same time they were married and to be honest I doubt she’d of turned down a holiday with her daughter to go to a wedding. They won that wedding because of who they are and what they’ve done - adopting pudding. Wether people made it viral or not their whole instagram is based around their adoption journey. Holly also sent them a best wishes video. As a couple they decide who goes or not and even if she wasn’t invited I’m sure due to number etc there would of been a reason. Not that they have to justify their guest list to Instagram. I love their message and the positivity they bring to adoption.
Someone wrote a question asking if holly was invited they said no but she’d be there in spirit.. but they invited a lot of instagrammers who said they couldn’t go ptwm been one because she had a baby & yeah me to until they started non stop swearing around a child 🤷‍♀️ Calling eachother ‘bleeping Cunts’ each to there own

You also picked out one line out of my whole comment 😅 they didn’t thank holly for helping them win the wedding they said they got it because of pudding.. they didn’t have as many followers until she asked everyone to broadcast there story and reason why they should win. I’m glad they won but a Thankyou would of been nice, Holly’s lovely

Someone wrote a question asking if holly was invited they said no but she’d be there in spirit.. but they invited a lot of instagrammers who said they couldn’t go ptwm been one because she had a baby & yeah me to until they started non stop swearing around a child 🤷‍♀️ Calling eachother ‘bleeping Cunts’ each to there own

You also picked out one line out of my whole comment 😅 they didn’t thank holly for helping them win the wedding they said they got it because of pudding.. they didn’t have as many followers until she asked everyone to broadcast there story and reason why they should win. I’m glad they won but a Thankyou would of been nice, Holly’s lovely
And vice versa a lot followed holly because of them (me being one) the thing is they’re damned if they do damned if they don’t - if they’d of done a massive thank you to holly they’d of been slated through it. I’d of said a lot would of come from ptwm also who they share mutual friends with (prob why she was invited also). I’m sure they’ve discuss with everyone involved privately which in my eyes is way better then doing a massive eye roll post thanking people. I get they’re not to everyone’s taste but I wouldn’t say they were rude saying they won the wedding because of pudding because that’s exactly why they won regardless of shout outs.

I am going to stick up for them they won the wedding regardless of who helped and who didnt they clearly love pudding he seems like a happy little boy who is well cared loved there doing a great job of same sex parenting

I am going to stick up for them they won the wedding regardless of who helped and who didnt they clearly love pudding he seems like a happy little boy who is well cared loved there doing a great job of same sex parenting
Shouldn't you be creating a rave thread if you think so highly of them? You're most definitely in the wrong place here.

Surprised people are standing up for them. I didn’t realise swearing & being generally negative in front of your kids & exploiting them all over social media for paid ads & gifted items is doing a great job 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m sure pudding may of potentially been subjected to far worse then swearing. Wether he’s theirs or not is irrelevant, I’d rather see two clearly loving dads give a child a better life with a few C bombs thrown in then know one more child’s been left in the system. That’s why that point was ignored swearing doesn’t define their parenting or actually bother me. I’d exploit my kids if I could for some extra outside of my 9-5, I mean can you tell me what he looks like?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure pudding may of potentially been subjected to far worse then swearing. Wether he’s theirs or not is irrelevant, I’d rather see two clearly loving dads give a child a better life with a few C bombs thrown in then know one more child’s been left in the system. That’s why that point was ignored swearing doesn’t define their parenting or actually bother me. I’d exploit my kids if I could for some extra outside of my 9-5, I mean can you tell me what he looks like?
If he was exposed to worse with his bio parents they need to stop sharing there whereabouts times/dates & places with there Instagram.. I said I like them until recently now they’re in your face with there ads , swearing & acting like they can’t be arsed with the child half the time, this is tattle.. if you want to rave about them start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.