Two Poofs and a Pudding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was exposed to worse with his bio parents they need to stop sharing there whereabouts times/dates & places with there Instagram.. I said I like them until recently now they’re in your face with there ads , swearing & acting like they can’t be arsed with the child half the time, this is tattle.. if you want to rave about them start a new thread
I clearly know the site... but you posted two consecutive comments in need of more posts so I’ve gave you that, sorry it’s not to your liking

Reactions: 1
I clearly know the site... but you posted two consecutive comments in need of more posts so I’ve gave you that, sorry it’s not to your liking
They mainly get posted in another thread I just thought people went rather quiet on here 🤷‍♀️ You don’t like what I wrote and I don’t agree with yours soo 🤷‍♀️😁

Yes more posts that are relevant to this thread, are you friend/family of them by any chance? This thread had already been quoted in their stories so they're obviously reading or commenting. Why upset yourself?

They mainly get posted in another thread I just thought people went rather quiet on here 🤷‍♀️ You don’t like what I wrote and I don’t agree with yours soo 🤷‍♀️😁
What's the other thread please?

Yes more posts that are relevant to this thread, are you friend/family of them by any chance? This thread had already been quoted in their stories so they're obviously reading or commenting. Why upset yourself?

What's the other thread please?
Think it’s Instagramers you can’t stand something along them lines

Last edited:
I’m sure pudding may of potentially been subjected to far worse then swearing. Wether he’s theirs or not is irrelevant, I’d rather see two clearly loving dads give a child a better life with a few C bombs thrown in then know one more child’s been left in the system. That’s why that point was ignored swearing doesn’t define their parenting or actually bother me. I’d exploit my kids if I could for some extra outside of my 9-5, I mean can you tell me what he looks like?
So you’re telling me that because pudding may have potentially been subjected to worse it’s okay for him to be round such vile language at such a young age? What a bizarre way to think! Regardless of a child’s background or experiences - the way they speak around him is disgusting.

Reactions: 3
I didn't swear around my children when they were growing up and they never have or will hear me say the "c" word. It's basic parenting 101. It's undermining them

Reactions: 2
I used to like them but have recently unfollowed them. Cant stand them now & especially stand how rude Darren is!! When he asks a question on stories and people respond possibly hours later if they haven't been on instagram & he moans about how people are still responding - delete your story then if its so inconvenient 🤷🏻‍♀️!!

I'm surprised at how they are with pudding considering it seems the adoption hasn't gone through yet. Darren does an awful lot of drinking, even on the train the other day he had a massive glass of wine.
The post about throwing away puddings favourite toy didn't sit well with me either (even though he didn't throw it out in the end!)

Reactions: 4
I’m sure pudding may of potentially been subjected to far worse then swearing. Wether he’s theirs or not is irrelevant, I’d rather see two clearly loving dads give a child a better life with a few C bombs thrown in then know one more child’s been left in the system. That’s why that point was ignored swearing doesn’t define their parenting or actually bother me. I’d exploit my kids if I could for some extra outside of my 9-5, I mean can you tell me what he looks like?

Until an adoption order has been granted, the child will still be classed as looked after by the LA and there is very strict policy about looked after children being on social media. I am sure that if the biological parents saw the child (even with a blurred face) they would know where he is and so it increases risk. It’s really silly and selfish of them to plaster him on social media. I am surprised the LA don’t have anything to say about this as they will be the ones who have parental responsibility for the child until any adoption order is granted (parents can still also contest the adoption).

Anyone know what has happened, Darren has announced today he is leaving instagram

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what has happened, Darren has announced today he is leaving instagram
I don't know, but it can't be because of what is written on here, there really isn't that much. Some instagrammers like Mrs Hinch have threads and threads!

He’ll be back, all these so called influencers do this at some point, i’m sure it’s just for attention and the fact they like everyone begging them not to go.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he has been pulled up by SS, about having puffing constantly on insta?

Bet as soon as the adoption is finalised he'll be back, far to many freebees to miss otherwise!!

Maybe he has been pulled up by SS, about having puffing constantly on insta?

Bet as soon as the adoption is finalised he'll be back, far to many freebees to miss otherwise!!
Yes, that could be it...watch this space!

I do wonder how Darren and any other Instagrammer that stops posting copes?
These people live their entire lives with a phone in their hand, recording every single part of their day.
What is Darren now going to do I wonder? He will have to live a day like 'normal' people do, play, eat, sleep, travel, days out without filming it, can't imagine it's going to be easy.
How will he ever cope not pumping for freebees at every opportunity, no longer receiving lovely parcels every day, it's not gonna be easy.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe what I have read on here.
Firstly that because pudding may have come from a negative background (not necessarily mind as babies get adopted for all sorts of reasons) that an environment where there is lots of swearing isnt a big deal. If he has come from an awful background, imagine if swearing is triggering for him?
Secondly the person saying they would use their children to make extra money outside the 9-5 that is appalling. Child actors are protected, all the money they make goes into a protected trust for them, what about these social media stars, exploiting their children for financial gain and keeping the money for themselves!

Reactions: 6
i Knew of someone who was going through the adoption process, it wasn’t finalised but the LA got wind of social media and what was being posted. No pictures - but they were advised to stop posting anything about the child or risk their adoption of the child.
Having worked in safeguarding a few years ago they don’t take it lightly regardless of what background the child has come from. I can’t stand to watch them. Sometimes it comes across that he’s too much for them and just can’t be bothered then make up for it by a gushy post at the park etc. Children need more than that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.