Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavenderdreams

I commented last week on the Sabrina Hill episode as I saw the podcast as a good way to connect with women on important topics. I was told that the podcast listeners "only wanted strippers". This week's episode and having Leo on really shows the contempt, lack of regard and integrity Julie and Brenda have for their followers. Really serious issues impacting women and families across the country and Julie asking about sugar sandwiches?? Shows how out of touch Julie is tbh and how she isn't struggling like the vast majority of families currently are. The questions about sexuality are very ignorant and outdated and I wonder did they view Leo as some kind of LGBT icon and that's why they were 'honoured' to have him on?

Reactions: 18

Addd

VIP Member
She was back on live just there. Apparently she got loads of messages on insta as to how great the episode today is. So nice to know about Leo from leinster than Leo the politician🙄 she's not qualified to do a hard hitting interview in any way. Heading to Dubai end of Yr. Didn't get her flight money back but changed them.
She’s rattled and not bothering to address it on stories because she knows she will get more hate. She’s also not qualified to interview bereaving relatives but that’s never stopped her. She’ll try and think of any excuse to spin this.

teeteebee

VIP Member
Did Pinocchio Haynes strike again?? She had to let the blinds men in cos Sean was working yet she’s clearly blocking Sean in! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Fuinneog will make a miraculous recovery soon enough seen as its Thursday and the poor single ma hasn't had a break away from them since last weekend🙄

Jg86

VIP Member
What friend (who's child is sick) goes to see her friend,who just lost her dad and gives them a pack of sweets that they opened and ate on the drive over.

• Sick

Tank Girl

VIP Member
So she can spell incidious and incandescent but not Uterus 🤥 🤥 more like utter scutter and attention seeking.
There’s no way she wrote insidious or incandescent she wouldn’t know what either of those words meant, either that girl that produces the pod wrote that or Chat / AI

• Heart

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Jesus christ 😂

"I wouldn't be that great in THE politics myself"

Why the fuck do they have him on so? Pair of dopes doing this for clout

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Poor fionn
Fuck off
You don't give a shite .hairdresser for 7 am in a different fucking county

Useless selfish witch
The only reason tiu didn't take that appointment was incase he got admitted
Who shows two of the same medicne bellend
Stop reading here and start reading up about asthma

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Even as a public patient you ll be seen in Respiratory every three to four months once you are in the system. There’s no big waiting lists. If you have a problem in between you can just ring. What she’s saying is all bullshit. She has the fear after the sesh is all. Aloneparenting my hole.

CalM

She has to be getting paid by someone for all that. I’d say they’re trying to target the single mam market now and show people how they can do it, blah blah blah! 😂😂 within the next few weeks she’ll be tagging the life out of the mortgage brokers page to then never get a mortgage at all herself. It’s so obvious. Also I think that’s why she’s showing her brother being a single person getting his own house too. There’s always something else behind it with her. Anything she shares ends up being more than just sharing for the sake of it. It always benefits her financially.
100% - this is a collab for sure! She will pull the guts out of it! :rolleyes:

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Could the transcript be posted here or is it too long? Jesus they are absolutely desperate. It could have actually made for a very interesting listen had they handled this podcast correctly. Even asking him more general questions like “what’s one thing he regrets happening during his tenure” could have sparked an interesting conversation. That’s just me thinking off the top of my head. You’d know they put absolutely no effort in
I could put up some screen shots of it, but it’ll give you a headache trying to read it 😂😂
---
This is half of it, I can do the rest later, if anyone wants it but it doesn’t really get any better 😂😂

IMG_5508.jpeg
IMG_5509.jpeg
IMG_5510.jpeg
IMG_5511.jpeg
IMG_5512.jpeg
IMG_5513.jpeg
IMG_5514.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
Listening to the podcast now, it's so cringe worthy with the questions being asked. 😳
He must think they're absolute idiots. Sorry now, who is your work husband/bestie in the Dail 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

#transparency

VIP Member
Curious how JuLie could prove to a bank that her account won't get closed down or that influencers won't become a thing of the past. It's not a steady income or full time pensionable job. How is she BORDERLINE to being approved, she must have a very big deposit and small loan amount of they were talking about a bridging loan also. She obviously knows she will be getting her own home and is taking the shock factor out of it for all the sheep who are single parents and will probably never own their own place. Difference is JuLie is hiding something like a massive deposit 💸 💵

Tank Girl

VIP Member
How morally bankrupt do you have to be to use your father's unexpected death as click bait for a podcast. Less than 2 weeks after he died, she's still in shock and mourning. It's such a bizzare thing to do.
Well she met her match with Julie never forget the egg boards the man was barely cold.

• Sad

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
There's a new nightclub after opening in Cork......no there isn't fuckwit, it's an event in an existing venue 🙄

P.S. You look like trash!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Alucia

VIP Member
Julie or the hotel never did the charity sky jump either did they? No wonder people are suspicious of donating to charities :mad:

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Pissed drunk this morning
Get up and get washed and dressed and show your kids some sort of morals she really is the bottom of the barrell
She will forever be alone

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
We'll need someone to listen to the podcast and summarise it! I did for the last one...no way could I listen to two in a row.

Delighted people are commenting on the post and calling them out. Are they all trolls, Julie? She'll have her work cut out for her tracking down all the people that wrote negative comments. It'll be a full time job for her 😂

• Haha