Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
I can’t wait for the actual podcast to air. I hope they lick his hole the entire time. It cause mayhem if that’s all they do during the podcast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

#transparency

VIP Member
Ah she will.
Sure hadn't the doctor a blue tick on Instagram. That means anything is possible.
The last eye surgery didnt last long. She is destroying herself with Botox. What will she look like in another 4 years at 40

Screenshot_2024-05-06-13-20-51-628_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

---
JuLie at 40

IMG_20240506_132709.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I know teenagers that would genuinely have come up with better questions on the spot without preparation. Absolutely mortified for them. The scummy mummy bridge will be even more annoyed that no hard hitting questions were asked

The utter cringe of it all, what in heavens name makes you think you’ve to have professional makeup and hair done in order to interview ex Taoiseach? Like what is wrong with this fucking girl. The whole thing is insane. They’re nobodies what in gods name happened that Leo’s team allowed him to do this podcast??
Also can you only imagine Paula at home thinking she’s made a fine job of her joolie. The fucking turd. There she is telling all that her daughter is interviewing varadkar. She thinks she’s made this fine job of a daughter the whole thing would make you cringe to your toes. 🤦🏻‍♀️

CalM

Don't understand how anyone is genuinely following her for content, lifestyle, fashion etc. She is completely unrelatable and even from brand point of view she can't relay info at all. The dress yesterday was horrendous and she comes on to say oh its from a dupe page on Instagram, then I'm such a donkey nah its from Asos. Comes on they rambling about class zero mention of the elephant in the room 🐘 such a fool.
Alot of her followers on Mas on a Rant said they were unfollowing her now or have in the past - their eyes have been opened to what a fraud and a vulgar person she is. FINALLY!

• Heart
Apologies more house chat but If mortgages were easy to get nobody would be on the council housing list. Julie spends like theres no tomorrow. Im surprised she came out of that meeting in a good humour tbh. Was she not told to stop wasting money on shite. To show she actually has the ability to pay back the loan? She does know thats what a mortgage is? Its a huge fekin loan that you have to pay back. Even with a deposit how has she got the means to pay it back.

• Heart

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
I read before you only have to listen to a podcast for 5-10 seconds for it to count. Is this the case? Nicola Tallant is number 2, be nice to get her to 1. They work hard on that pod 🫛 💪 always very interesting.

Tallant pod is elite. They should be number 1. Very good pods.

• Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
I love the comments so much. Their actual listeners, not us trolls, are outraged abs saying they won't listen .
Not the response they thought they would get.
Boy manager was only up to see if he had a shot with old Leo.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hunzosrus

Lads, I am HOWLING!!!!! One of the women at work was telling us about an interaction they had with the bould piss flaps herself, and I can't get over it. So this one doesn't follow Udders anymore (did previously, so she knows what she's like, but lost interest at some point), but she clicked on one of her reels that was shared in a WhatsApp group. As usual, it wasn't funny, and it didn't entice her to start following her again. They looked at some of the comments on the reel, and "liked" a response to one... Not a main comment under the post, but a reply to a comment under the reel. They looked at a few of Droolie's stories, lost interest again and left her to her lies at that point. Thought nothing more of it, until she got a follow request off WorstMotherOfTheYear itself! Obviously didn't accept! But what in the actual fuck would anyone be doing, following someone just because they liked a reply to a comment on your post?! Who has that time to find the profile in the first place???? Especially when your son is supposedly having an asthmatic attack at the same time!!!!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
WTAF 😂😂😂😂😂 Fucking Leo I ask of you!! What kind of Morons are they at all? Julie looks like a Trannie & Brenda is like Barbie vomited 🤮 on her. The most hated man in Ireland, talking about scraping the bottom of the barrel & these two illiterate cunts interviewing him. What a PR disaster all around!!

Attachments

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The clip of the pod has Brenda doing the crocodile tears with that whine in her voice again like when she told her “story " and I’d say miss Haynes is freaked she’s getting even more attention since she was the only one whose Da turned into a robin.
Also features the unfiltered Julie which I’d say she’s not too happy about either.

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
“CHRISTINES IN JOHN GRACES ” in case anyone in the whole country didn’t hear Julie 🥴🙄 my poor airs

• Haha

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Ah nah, another pre-record for the bed ad. She expects us to believe a) the kids were in bed at 8pm 2) Fionn is in the house and will ‘be in any minute’ and d) she’s not shitfaced in some dingy pub with her half tanned tits out. Go way Julie. 🙄

• Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
You can be damn sure if it was the thorn brat who had asthma, she’d have been seen privately before now. There would be no dog allowed in the house and she’d have kept her on oat milk. Fionn wouldn’t be allowed ice cream because he twin couldn’t have it. But, because it’s Fionn, she doesn’t care. He’s a boy. He’ll grow out of it. She has really pissed me off tonight. That poor child.