Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The glasses on her 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s some special wan alright. Absolute knack
She’s like a wan from snog marry avoid and all the men say run/avoid. And she’s like no sure amn’t i beautiful

Reactions: 19

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Why the fuck would ya wanna share details of a phone call from your ma telling you of your fathers passing? Why do strangers need to know like? They didnt know the man. Sicken your arse the pair of them. I guess nothing is sacred as regards content for pod. And as for Julies new exercise routine think she went the gym twice and counted calories one day🙄 And no I haven't listened to it nor will I be as I value my airs tok much😂 that's just the blurb bit on todays episode

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Oh she has already offloaded Fionn, he is with Sean the Sap today
What parent does that, offloads their sick kid to someone else? Surely if she was going to offload anyone it would be Erin, and she stay at home to mind her sick son. But I guess her first priority is to mind herself in case she gets sick and can’t go on the piss all day tomorrow. I can’t even imagine asking someone to mind my sick child for me.

• Heart

nervousshock

VIP Member
Is Sabrina hill sitting in front of Julie talking about others being unemployable when Julie has never worked a full time job in her life?
Is she really talking about being unemployable to Brenda who lost everything she had to addiction, and had to be carried out of a work event?
And is she talking about being unemployable and being a known liar, when she can’t hold on to a friend to save her life? She is detested in cork. Also she wasn’t employed too long on ITV after the dirt of her fish tank was trending on Twitter.
A right army to be talking about being unemployable, they’re the epitome of it, it’s why none of them have a mortgage.

• Heart

CalM

New day and a new chance for Droolie to come on with some absolute bullshit story about something or other - deflect, deflect, deflect - you could write the script of her day at this stage :rolleyes:

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Give me Strength on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳

Recap of last thread

It started with Julie heading to a hen party in Limerick. She said she was just going for the night even though it was on for the weekend. But in typical Julie style she stayed for the weekend. Anyone with a brain i.e. us lot knew she would never head home after one night.
Picked the twinnies up after been away in Limerick for two nights and headed to a Confirmation. Gave a big spiel about how cheap the hotel was with Supervalu rewards but shur no doubt it was gifted to the poor single mam .

The episode of the pod where Julie told all about her "troll" and how she unmasked them was released. Her version was slightly different to what she had shown on insta the week before. Its in the Wiki if anyone wants to check it out.
Herself and Brenda then announced they were going on tour with the podcast. Tour name is Julie and Brendas Big Hen party and is marketed as the craziest hen party you've ever been on and then some. Three dates were announced in Cork, Laois and Kerry. Tickets went on sale at 9am one morning. Didn't get any sold out in three minute stories this time. Due to Brendas dad passing away unexpectedly recently the shows have been postponed for the moment.
Julie headed over to London to record an episode of the pod in the Spotify studios. Went for a blow dry to pass some time while she was waiting on Brenda. She was shook that it cost her 90 euro. So used to getting hair done for free is why.

Air in Rows had a feis which Julie actually made it to this time. It was a class feis where everyone gets a prize but to listen to Julie you would think Air in Rows was the next Jean Butler. World Book Day was celebrated belatedly in the twinnies school. We got a whole big drama from Julie about how they needed two euro each to buy a book and how she hadn't got it and she had to holler out her car window when she was in traffic at someone walking by or some such crrap. Can be filed under it never happened just like a lot of Julies content.

Julie and Brenda were due to go to Dubai. Brenda was going for a week and Julie was going for a weekend. This was cancelled due to Brendas dad passing. No doubt Julie has booked another holiday already for herself.

She went to meet a mortgage advisor about getting a mortgage and her own home.

Herself and boy manager launched a competition to win a €1000 Smyths voucher the winner of which hasn't been announced yet.

She likes to use filters a lot. If She ever goes missing she will never be found as she looks so different in real life.

Tribe.ie was to be launched in time for Christmas. It never happened and there hasn't been a peep about it

Keeping her nights out very quiet and on the low down ever since we started keeping track. But no doubt she's still having as many as she was. Still part time parenting as her mam has the kids half the week.

Julie tends to be very sneaky about marking her ads. Very hard to spot ad/ba/sp or gifted. Will leave the link below to report. Theres a long form but there's also a new social influencer form which is anonymous .Just make sure you have your screenshots which ever one you use. Julie was named in a report on the ASAI website in connection with an ad for Dylan Oaks. She basically just got a slap on the wrist.

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her #ALONEPARENTING. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫🤫

For any newbies

Wiki is pink button at top.
Merry Widow - Paula Haynes (Julies mom)
Fuinneog - Fionn (Julies son)
Air in Rows - Erin Rose ( Julies daughter)
Sean - Julies brother
Wanchor - ChristinefromCork(Julies pal)
Brenda - Julies pal and cohost of podcast
Boy Wonder - Eoghan Dineen (Julies manager)

And in the words of Julie don't believe everything you see and read on the Internet. So basically take her stories with a massive pinch of salt.

Had to include this courtesy of @TeaAndABun
Twins and Me babysitter
I'm parenting alone
Cos I always fucking dumping them
Or I'm looking at my phone
There's an opening of an envelope??
You bet I'll be there!
Sure it's only been four days
Since I got this make up & hair
My arse is expanding at an impressive rate
Teeth like a pony straight out the gate
Filtered to death but still no date
Calling out all the people that I'll bate
Dad is dead but you can watch him live!!
Scan this QR! Pay and subscribe!
Moms off boozing and riding like a pro
Despite more illness than that ER show
Kids are dragged up mannerless scrotes
Erin is a tinker,Fionn collects his coats
You're a joke Julie we love watching you
Ladies keep on reporting to Revenue

Attachments

• 6.1 KB
    • Heart

Addd

VIP Member
    Well if she’s able to get approved for a mortgage of €296,000 plus as a single mother of twins with no steady income, loans & arrears and no regular savings then there’s something seriously wrong as look at all the couples up and down the country both working with good incomes who can’t get approved.
    ---
    Looks like Sean is getting lumbered with the sick freaks for the weekend. There’ll be a puke fest all over his new house by Sunday.
    He’s worse for accommodating and enabling her. He must have absolutely no life of his own

• Heart

#transparency

VIP Member
    Cringeeeeee for Julie on that pod with Leo. Totally out of her depth. Didn't even know the name of the party he in not to mind anything surrounding his political career. Questions like did you cover your school books with wallpaper like me and do you prefer chipper or Chinese... Sorry but don't show women up to be simpleton Julie. I really don't know why Brenda is not left to interview more in the pod.She is more intelligent and articulated than Julie and has more sense about what is going on in the media world around her. Julie was sucking up to him like an inferior eejit. She hasn't got a clue!
    Leo is the son of a Doctor, hate bringing class into it but JuLie hadn't a clue and treated him like a country builder, the interview as others have said was like a primary school aged brain was asking most of the questions.Scarlet for them all. A Pomeranian thrown into the middle of it the clowns 🤡🤡🤡 Leo likes Italian food not chippers. It was like a comedy sketch I was reading.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
    Didn’t she have him going from swimming to football soaking wet? I remember it being mentioned here last week I think. Those kids are probably run down with the amount of activities she has them in

• Heart
    Reactions: 18

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
    Ha ha, so much to unpack with that haul...

ER has another feis and she's putting a pretend hairpiece on...
    The coffee in a cardboard cup and she puts in the whisk to stir it, straight out of the china bag without washing.
    The weight of her coffee cup.
    The quality of polyester tops.
    The eyeliner guide.
    The magnetic tie backs that'll slip down the curtains.
    The pure plastic lights being stuck onto a brand new hall stairs for Sean.....
    🤣🤣
    It's a laugh a minute tonight between this and Burps!

• Haha
    Reactions: 18