Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
You have to be joking?!?! Those 2 thick eejits are interviewing Leo? Well I never saw that coming. What kind of a car crash will this be! I’m shacked. We will never hear the end of this
Anti climax, I thought it might be someone cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Addd

VIP Member
The fact she’s not even addressing it just shows how rattled she is. Otherwise she’d be on like a bull roaring into the phone. I doubt that episode is gonna air at this rate. The fact the post has been removed. The outfit the boy manager wore yesterday for the photo opportunity. Could have thrown a pair of jeans on at the very least

Jg86

VIP Member
I'd love to be there when they realised how much they fucked up. It would be so enjoyable .

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Love Nicolas pod, she's genuinely interested in what she talks about and is consistent. Julie would do well to learn a thing or two from her. Anyone else really tempted to stop talking about her here just to pis her off, starting to think Julie has realised if she's not relevant here, she'll slowly disappear from the world of insta

• Heart
Reactions: 21

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
So basically everything that caused this apparent asthma attack was fully avoidable if she wasn't such a neglectful parent.

Fionn never has ice-cream, yet whenever the ice-cream van drives into the Estate the 2 ferals lose their shit running in to get money for ice-cream 🤔

Also I'd get the guy who "freshly cut" the grass back, he seems to have missed more grass & dandelions than he actually cut.

Just stop with all the lies you pathetic cunt 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
It's probably hard for him to say no at this stage. Actually feel sorry for him.
Nah, don't feel sorry for him.
He's as cute as his sister.
The carry on of him at the opera house, and the stripper nights, he laps it all up.
Tried his best, but I think unsuccessfully, to bag himself some freebies for the house with all the hinting from Julie and photos of his empty house.
The merry widow , him and Julie, all cut from the same cloth.

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Came straight here after seeing the comments. Leo doesn't necessarily appeal to their audience I don't know how they thought it was a good idea 😂😂😂 they are getting shreds torn out of them. Like another poster said, you would expect more from Brenda in terms of cop on but Julie doesn't have a clue

• Haha
  • Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
Facebook comments all just lads mainly laughing at the headline.
This comment is under the indo :LOL:

Screenshot_20240515_134409_com.android.chrome_edit_46673516987148.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mummymeee

The other women around her are chatting away as normal and this one is roaring down the street and into hee phone, I'd be mortified if I was with her.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She's not going to mention him.
She's going to be around today knocking on people's doors telling them how dare they comment on her or confronting them at their work place.
She's a nasty piece of work and doesn't give a care about anyone but herself.
She can give it but can't take it.
I'd imagine she spent all night cross referencing Facebook posts and likes on Instagram.to catch the trolls 😆 she will spend the next two weeks up and down the country sitting outside people's jobs lol 😆 😂 🤣

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I really don’t know why you would get your child’s medication all lined up like so ( including two of same thing just for effect ) and post them on Instagram. She yesterday called out a whole list of things which affect him and which she doesn’t control for, the dog, the grass , the ice cream, the rads , the washing , the cleaning sprays etc and then wants sympathy for the amount of meds ? Psychopath.

• Heart

gecko

Fionn is on a heap of meds, wouldn’t you think she would keep him off sports for the weekend and get his chest sorted.