Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
I’m sick to death of hearing about the childs activities. It’s not a flex for a child to be eating dinner in the car. Neither Julie or Brenda have the intelligence required to do an in depth interview. Julie’s world is the size of a pea, its single motherhood, twins she barely sees & drink. She thinks this is what the world is to everyone so never goes beyond it. Brenda has been obsessed with men & children for years so she’s the same. They think that’s everyone’s topic of interest when in reality most of us have other stuff going on & couldn’t care less what Leo thought of girls 30 years ago
You've hit the nail on the head 👏. Julie lives in her own little world, the few who tell her she's inspirational have gone to her head. Reading here and watching her stories is like watching a soap. I give her little or no thought most of the time. What gets me is the using people. Using other people's grief or life stories to stroke her own ego , so she feels like she's a somebody. Reality is she doesnt care what anyone had gone through or is dealing with as long as its the Julie show. It's only a matter of time before she pisses Brenda off too wait and see. Also mortified for her that its 2024 and all she thought to ask the ex taoiseach was about being gay or having a gf is beyond immature and shows how stunted she really is. No offence to anyone who listens or comments but her followers obv have the same low iq to think that was a great listen..

• Heart
Reactions: 26

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
if its not Jessie she's interviewing ill be very disappointed 😆all this no going back shite 🙄🙄 like realistically whoever it is the breadcrumbing is def leading to an anticlimactic moment. Jesus piers Morgan is interviewing the real Martha Scott and he's not going on like this one

• Haha

Bulmers

VIP Member
Why does she have to say everything twice?
---
Oh and yeah that's definitely an ad. She'll probably come back later on after all the messages asking who the company was and she'll have a discount code for them.
Am I alone in thinking the blinds are rotten

• Haha

sunnygirl085

I questioned her last week about the interview, got horrible messages back from her and blocked! She is such a nasty person, I am glad I cant see her stories anymore tbh

• Wow
  • Angry

Addd

VIP Member
Lads, I am HOWLING!!!!! One of the women at work was telling us about an interaction they had with the bould piss flaps herself, and I can't get over it. So this one doesn't follow Udders anymore (did previously, so she knows what she's like, but lost interest at some point), but she clicked on one of her reels that was shared in a WhatsApp group. As usual, it wasn't funny, and it didn't entice her to start following her again. They looked at some of the comments on the reel, and "liked" a response to one... Not a main comment under the post, but a reply to a comment under the reel. They looked at a few of Droolie's stories, lost interest again and left her to her lies at that point. Thought nothing more of it, until she got a follow request off WorstMotherOfTheYear itself! Obviously didn't accept! But what in the actual fuck would anyone be doing, following someone just because they liked a reply to a comment on your post?! Who has that time to find the profile in the first place???? Especially when your son is supposedly having an asthmatic attack at the same time!!!!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There is a bang of Martha off our Droolie. I’d say she is like a bloodhound trying to figure out who people are etc.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She could control it if she wanted to but she’s too lazy. She makes me sick, I don’t know how any parent can follow her and think she’s a good mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone commented this on the mas on a rant page

Baffles me why Leo would go on a podcast with a nasty piece of work like her.
And before anyone comes at me I have personally experienced how utterly horrible she can be

• Wow

Addd

VIP Member
I commented last week on the Sabrina Hill epislde as I saw the podcast as a good way to connect with women on important topics. I was told that the podcast listeners "only wanted strippers". This week's episode and having Leo on really shows the contempt, lack of regard and integrity Julie and Brenda have for their followers. Really serious issues impacting women and families across the country and Julie asking about sugar sandwiches?? Shows how out of touch Julie is tbh and how she isn't struggling like the vast majority of families currently are. The questions about sexuality are very ignorant and outdated and I wonder did they view Leo as some kind of LGBT icon and that's why they were 'honoured' to have him on?
These are the same two that had a woman who lost her sister to surgery in turkey and the following week had a discussion on how Julie went to turkey for surgery. The podcast has no overarching theme or rhyme or reason.

marymac19

VIP Member
Julie we know you read here. The audacity you have coming on pretending like nothing happened yesterday oh and you repeated that speil about bikerowski word for word last week. Down to the fact you died a few times. Absolute annoying. People will finally see through this now

Addd

VIP Member
Brenda was actually very aggressive asking Leo had he girlfriends. Imagine if she was asked was she gay or bi-sexual or as someone said here if Sean was probed on his sexuality. Leo fingering the plastic bottle in the clip 🙈 he obviously was uncomfortable being there.

View attachment 2932442
Exactly imagine Brenda was gay and a man interviewing her was asking if she’d been with men etc, there would be uproar. As I’ve already said Leo being gay is not something new and it’s not really relevant to anything in 2024. Of all things they could have asked him since he has leader of the country from 2017 onwards, the best they could come up with was sandwich wrappers and if he had girlfriends. I don’t agree with everything Liz said but I do think they have lost a huge amount of respect from the scummy mummy’s.

Reactions: 24

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I could put up some screen shots of it, but it’ll give you a headache trying to read it 😂😂
---
This is half of it, I can do the rest later, if anyone wants it but it doesn’t really get any better 😂😂

View attachment 2929281View attachment 2929282View attachment 2929283View attachment 2929284View attachment 2929285View attachment 2929286View attachment 2929287
Ah come here are they for real, that's like a sketch from Comic Relief, with Borat asking the questions

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
lol I’m screaming at the comments 🤣 wtf was leo thinking. 3 absolute bottom of the barrel Temu rejects

• Haha