Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m sick to death of hearing about the childs activities. It’s not a flex for a child to be eating dinner in the car. Neither Julie or Brenda have the intelligence required to do an in depth interview. Julie’s world is the size of a pea, its single motherhood, twins she barely sees & drink. She thinks this is what the world is to everyone so never goes beyond it. Brenda has been obsessed with men & children for years so she’s the same. They think that’s everyone’s topic of interest when in reality most of us have other stuff going on & couldn’t care less what Leo thought of girls 30 years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 30

TikToc

VIP Member
Saying maybe he won the car (ie leo)
🤣🤣That's my comment! She knows who I am because I posted something here copying something off my IG and it showed my name before mod's removed it. She sent to everyone and I got "lovely"messages from Samdra and herself and blocked from more! Asked @mods for name chamge and no reply
Now I don't care because I only commented "my personal opinion"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Alucia

VIP Member
Leo Varadkar being interviewed by a theif, seen it all now. Poor Leo amongst the 3 scammers, hope he didn't but a ticket to win a Volkswagen polo 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Sure he could be in a hospital and she still won't miss her bottomless brunch this weekend.
I'm sure Irelands Top Paediatrician would tell her "Gurrrrrrl you're an "alone parent" who never stops. Take some well deserved time for yourself, away from your 2 feral darling children and non-stop cleaning". Then she would be waved off by every old man in the geriatric ward of the CUH as she travels by robin-drawn carriage to the bottomless brunch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

irishjen

VIP Member
This has royally backfired on them.

These aren't comments from pictureless accounts or trolls or tattlers, these ae comments from bottom feeders just like Droolie, her ilk, the type she appeals to & thinks she's a great mammy to her angles, she has lost the room for sure.

Reactions: 28

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
You've hit the nail on the head 👏. Julie lives in her own little world, the few who tell her she's inspirational have gone to her head. Reading here and watching her stories is like watching a soap. I give her little or no thought most of the time. What gets me is the using people. Using other people's grief or life stories to stroke her own ego , so she feels like she's a somebody. Reality is she doesnt care what anyone had gone through or is dealing with as long as its the Julie show. It's only a matter of time before she pisses Brenda off too wait and see. Also mortified for her that its 2024 and all she thought to ask the ex taoiseach was about being gay or having a gf is beyond immature and shows how stunted she really is. No offence to anyone who listens or comments but her followers obv have the same low iq to think that was a great listen..
Julie is a feral person. She’s on the fringe of society, the majority of people are laughing at her & she can’t even see it. She’s a big stupid vacant headed gowl. It will be interesting to see where she is in 5/10 years.

• Heart

CalM

Ohmigod she is so uncomfortable in the last few stories about the dress. She is rattled to the gills - couldnt string a sentence together and struggling to complete her lies. Even to the point she bullshitted about getting the dress from someone for 50e and then magically realised she got it on Asos for over 100e. Put the phone down droolie - your work at making an absolute arse tit of yourself is done for the day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
"what did I say when I brought in the water"
What did I say at the end"
"What did I say then"
Omg she's like a child trying to make up a story to get out of going to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Julie: Its a man's world.

Julie: Poor Fionn.

Julie: ToodalooMuthafucka I'm off away Fionny boy for the night... Get well soon hun xoxo

🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

corkspill

VIP Member
The absolute state of her walking around at 6pm like that. Roaring the streets down. Cork city is bad enough now never mind coming across this donkey and her herd.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Definitely deleting comments on her instagram page. Some comments gone since last night
They are, I was reading comments when it first went up and the comments where more questioning why and saying they wouldn’t listen. Now it’s all positive with one or two complaining. Think they’ll leave up a few to make it look like they’re not deleting anything.
---
Liz reaney has entered the chat
I’m not a fan of Liz but she hit the nail on the head. BUT I wouldn’t agree about the part about Mary Lou… everything else tho was spot on. Like that interview was shocking from the transcripts I slapped up. I would of kept it down and pretended it never happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Addd

VIP Member
They've deleted all comments! We all know Julie can give it but can't take it.
Where is the big bully Julie that we saw about 2-3 weeks ago when she went after a woman who said something negative about her. She’s pathetic, once she gets a bit of heat on her she crumbles. Karma is a bitch Droolie

• Heart
Reactions: 26