Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Is she looking for the makeup artist so she looks good in the clips of pod that'll be released next week?

Reactions: 3

Jennymac

VIP Member
Well well well
How the mighty have fallen

They actually really believed this was epic
They have zero cop_on

That literally went down like a lead ballon and I'm delighted.

Not one person On the instagram comments is happy with them

😆 🤣 😂 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
And it hasn't even come out yet 🤣🤣

Disappointed that Leo is going on the podcast... I had hoped the podcast might strive to be more genuine than.that. Says alot.
Only gone on cause nobody else will interview him 😂😂😂 only one he agreed to go on is a load of BS nobody likes Leo
---
Oh wow they are been slaughtered in the comments, this will be her downfall, fucking idiot
Dressed like a stepford housewife then for Leo who’s gay 😂😂😂🙄

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
What friend (who's child is sick) goes to see her friend,who just lost her dad and gives them a pack of sweets that they opened and ate on the drive over.
Exactly & probably dirty Norovirus hands inside the bag infecting all the jellies. 🤮🤮 She’ll have Brenda and her family sick next.

Alucia

VIP Member
Right, so will I put up the other 21ish pages I have saved of the whole conversation? 😂 I underestimated how many more there was! I’ll slap them up if you all want more of a laugh/headache 🫠
If you have time throw them up for the laugh, do 10 even and do the rest another time or I can do the last 11 if you do the 10.

Reactions: 2

mags20

She was no more in bike row ski, she is advertising it for pat phelan another gobshite, anyone sending stuff to Leo should also include some of her videos all available in the wiki
What does Bike Row Ski have to do with Pat Phelan? Does he own it? I saw the post where he had done 250 classes but I thought he was just a customer there. I know he’s big into staying fit

Kt1993

This pharmacy was one of the 19. They only gained 723 followers. The brands who sign up are wasting their money and not getting the thousands Dineen is talking about.

View attachment 2927874
That hello my friend guy was one too and only gained 90 new followers while eoghan ended up losing followers.

Attachments

• Haha

marymac19

VIP Member
Mic drop says Julie. Mic drop is right

Brenda will know enough to ask a few hard questions. Bet you Julie will ask about homelessness etc

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Singular is horrible horrible stuff. I can only speak from my own experience, my son had terrible night terrors from the stuff. There should be a warning label on it, they should tell you the risks when prescribing it
Yep, my daughter was on it for a bit. I quickly took her off it. It’s a horrible, horrible drug.