Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunzosrus

Anyone have a page to watch the stories incognito? The Insacret one shared here lately appears to be down since last night, and I'm not going giving her the views on her page.

Reactions: 3

Alucia

VIP Member
Yeah it won't be taken down as its not the worst thing but she gets a strike against her account as far as I know. Only allowed a certain number of strikes and then they restrict/ suspend or ban her account. Well at least I think that's it but God knows
Which option did you report it for?

Bidscavan

VIP Member
None of them saying the shitcast was released earlier. Wonder will she wait till Monday and let on it dropped at 6am like it was supposed to?

corkspill

VIP Member
Probably dumped the kids last night to head off early today to get the blow dry before heading to Cahir. Won't pick the kids up this evening if brunch early tomorrow. They won't be picked up tomorrow either so basically another 3 nights this weekend without them #aloneparenting🙄

#Filteredtafuck
Her teeth look even further out than normal. Cannot understand the weekly blowdrys when she’s supposedly applying for a mortgage. Complete waste of money.

Freezing in Cork today and the children in an outdoor pool. She is some fool.
They’re in shorts (Fionn) already and thorn has her skirts and ankle socks ready. They have to wear them all summer long. Never gives a shit about the cold or whatever temperature it is. Then she loves when come July and august someone says your children have a great colour . Whereas really it’s cos they’ve no choice but to and she’ll claim og outside all the summer long they are!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😡