Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobs86

VIP Member
Those sunglasses she’s wearing are ridiculous, the oversized ones she used to wear were much better imo

Reactions: 3

Gowanhavetae

Rings a bell, I do remember a rant of some sort now you say it.
Yup you're right, that one was blonde at the time. I remember her walking down the street on a big rant about Burps.

Burps and Joolie seem to have the same(ish) circle, how are they not besties 😂😂

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Julie had uploaded story before this and did a dirty delete and reuploaded the one you've posted with Brenda looking at phone. In the first one Brenda was looking at Jules. Have couple of screen shots of Brenda in the original story as i was trying to catch filterface 😀
She looks like supermoms twin

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
The one who owns that diva’s clothing place had a big fall out with Sarah Burke years ago if I’m remembering right? She used to be on Sarah’s sw social team & then Sarah accused her of copying her 😂😂
Ya aimee. She has a hut in guarranabraher behind stylez. Was she meant to go for sw leader role and Sarah blocked it. Or something like that

• Heart

Quarentinemomx

I wouldn’t be surprised if she ordered half those meds online from up North where they can be gotten over the counter. She’s nothing but a disgrace at this stage and fecking off galavanting yet again leaving her children dumped on her mother. Her GP refused to prescribe those singular tablets so she must of ordered them online. That child could have pneumonia for all she knows and not even a chest xray to see how he is. It probably wasn’t a vomitting bug at all, he was probably getting sick as his temperature was up through the roof hence him needing Amoxicillin. Neglect is what that’s called simple as!! She’ll be lucky if he doesn’t get Sepsis from the infection he has!!
You can't get any of those items apart from the Anti Hist over the counter in ,anywhere on the island of Ireland or the UK. Still don't believe their Fionns though 😂

sophia35

Stop was it accidentally uploaded early or something? I said it earlier but we didn’t I’ll never ever hear this podcast referenced again
ya I’ve a feeling it was uploaded by accident, few sound issues in the little big of it I listened to so I was thinking that too 🤣

Bulmers

VIP Member
The absolute state of her walking around at 6pm like that. Roaring the streets down. Cork city is bad enough now never mind coming across this donkey and her herd.
We were supposed to go into cork, but decided to stay local thank god, he going on about the disco for over 30s or mams?????
---
Hair colour yesterday is #filteredtafuck.Thats the dress she was flogging the other day
She's a wide load on that dress - the arse on her

• Haha