Twinsandme #74 Julie, have a wash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say Revenue and the Dole are after her and finally caught up with her above in Wrenville.
---
All the unregulated Botox is going to her head as well as her huge shiny forehead.
No mention of her TV licence not being paid either. She must of paid it.

Reactions: 1
Incoming question box
Have you or someone you know ever booked the wrong tickets for something 🙈🤣 the funnier the better.. We would love to hear from you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does it not get tiring, everything being a drama?
I have an friend like her and she is so draining. All drama and we know it is either exaggerated or made up entirely. A couple of us talk about it amongst ourselves and it is a bit of a running joke amongst us what shite she will come up with next and she has become a bit of a joke within our group. I can only imagine what Julie's friends are saying behind her back unless they are all like her.

Reactions: 9
How did Saint Brenda Winehouse cope for 5 years not talking about rehab and addiction, she is addicted to talking about it now and making it her whole personality, yes good for her but it must of killed her not blabbing it out before now seeing as she can't stop now o_Oo_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How did Saint Brenda Winehouse cope for 5 years not talking about rehab and addiction, she is addicted to talking about it now and making it her whole personality, yes good for her but it must of killed her not blabbing it out before now seeing as she can't stop now o_Oo_O
Brenda Winehouse 🤣🤣🤣
I still maintain she’d have never said a thing only for the ratings. She’d wanna shut the duck up now in fairness Tis overkill she’s bleeping painful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have an friend like her and she is so draining. All drama and we know it is either exaggerated or made up entirely. A couple of us talk about it amongst ourselves and it is a bit of a running joke amongst us what shite she will come up with next and she has become a bit of a joke within our group. I can only imagine what Julie's friends are saying behind her back unless they are all like her.
Omg same, I wonder are you one of my friends in the side chats 🤣

Although I think we all probably have one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still don’t believe it. I think she’s exaggerating it. I think this could be the thing that comes between them though, we know how Julie hates anyone getting attention so watch this space

Reactions: 7
Why is her bra off?? Leaving it in the hopes johnny b wants her🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.