Twinsandme #73 Anxiety "parenting" her son and daughter? Her only fear is soap and water!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought by the looks of their stories today they recorded 2 podcasts. Their own one first which I'm guessing is the one that is "less emotional one today"

View attachment 2843024
View attachment 2843027

And then they changed their clothes for the 2nd podcast with lady that sadly lost her daughter to suicide.

View attachment 2843029
She said on the suit reel she was doing an interview after recording pod and she was gonna throw jumper on instead of the blazer. That must of been the interview. Left the waistcoat on as a top under jumper as one does🙄😂

Reactions: 4
Both outfits will never be seen again. She only wears things once. Money to burn.

Reactions: 11
Suit was horrific on her! Waistcoat was a terrible fit & buttoned too high

Reactions: 19
Makes sense alright... Odd they'd need to change clothes just to sit and talk 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think maybe what they are trying to do by changing clothes is make it look like it was recorded on 2 separate days when the video snippets of the pods are released.

Reactions: 8
Looking for real life stories so people can relate.Bring your mother on talk about her cancer her journey her mastectomy.Any woman listing might get checked

Reactions: 13
Awh stop she's like someone going to the debs in the 90s
---
I thought by the looks of their stories today they recorded 2 podcasts. Their own one first which I'm guessing is the one that is "less emotional one today"

View attachment 2843024
View attachment 2843027

And then they changed their clothes for the 2nd podcast with lady that sadly lost her daughter to suicide.

View attachment 2843029
Worst nightmare not worse you uneducated twit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never in all my years have I heard of the Easter bunny being described as a “strange MAN hopping in the window”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She might take a hint from the bullying podcast she recorded, might resemble the nasty behaviour towards her son herself & daughter do.

Reactions: 12
If those pants , loose top and Cardi thing is her tribe brand it's going to be a flop. They look like pyjamas /lounge wear which went out of fashion 3 years ago with lockdowns

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much it gets to her, knowing she will never be a bride.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's with all the heavy make up like she's off to a frickin wedding or awards show all the time, the dark eyes the tan, the eyelashes it's hideous, I'd be mortified walking around on a thur like that in town 🫣
---
I'd say she got the make up done too, she's just topping up the power for the video to seem relatable which she isn't ant more

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You think she just pay fine get on with it.no Julie needs court day out so she have loads talk on her stories about her parking fine

Reactions: 13
If those pants , loose top and Cardi thing is her tribe brand it's going to be a flop. They look like pyjamas /lounge wear which went out of fashion 3 years ago with lockdowns
No she bought them apparently🤣 someone in the comments said it's the Rita Ora range in Penneys🤷‍♀️

She came on in that dressing gown :sick: purely for a reaction - hi Julie! We see you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.