Twinsandme #73 Anxiety "parenting" her son and daughter? Her only fear is soap and water!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @TeaAndABun on the winning thread suggestion 🎊🎊

Quick recap of last thread
Last thread started with the Bidu agency car competition.Eoghan, her esteemed manager, launched a competition to win a car or €20,000. Tickets cost €17.99 and no matter how many tickets sold the draw would go ahead. The draw was to take place on the 17th of Feb and it was put back as eoghan was busy. However now the draw has disappeared of his management page. Both his bidu and his bidu official pages have been put on private and his website is undergoing maintenance. Posts below contain the information on the competition

Julie got tickets to go see Shy-Anna in Cork. She posted a picture of tickets costing €500. Somebody allegedly sent her a message questioning how she has money to splurge so she came on her stories to have a rant about how her pal bought the tickets, there is 5 or 6 of them going and she sent the money to her pal through revolut. Funny enough she didn't know how much the ticket was though.

Julie tends to be very sneaky about marking her ads. Very hard to spot ad/ba/sp or gifted. Will leave the link below to report. Theres a long form but there's also a new social influencer form which is anonymous .Just make sure you have your screenshots which ever one you use. Julie was named in a report on the ASAI website in connection with an ad for Dylan Oaks. She basically just got a slap on the wrist.

Jules is green with envy over Seans new house. She's hoping to get approved for a mortgage this year to get herself a house instead of renting.

Left on Read is finished and they've been dropped by go loud. They now record in Cahir at the 2johnnies studio. Herself and Brenda have been recording a podcast every week but none have been released yet. According to Julie it has been technical issues and boring stuff that has stopped them been released.

Towards the end of the last thread Julie judged a strictly competition in cobh. She decided to dress up as a Flump for the night. Well not really but thats what she resembled. She also went to a ladies day in Carraigaline. She decided to wear an 80s outfit and channel her inner Dynasty that day.

Herself and the Paula went to Wexford for the night for Mothers Day as poor Julie never gets to go anywhere. It was a little treat for themselves before Paula goes in for her thyroid operation this week.
Paula was involved in a tip on Tuesday morning outside the school. Julie came on her stories with her version of events and ranting about the other lady upsetting Paula. Unfortunately for Julie it was witnessed so we got the true version.

We had the spiel of all that has happened Julie in the last three years at the end of last thread. She's going to ask the doctor for some calmers or relaxers as she calls them to help her. Hasn't bothered up till now. Wonder would it have something to do with Paula not been available for a bit🤔

Tribe.ie was to be launched in time for Christmas. It never happened and there hasn't been a peep about it

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫🤫

For any newbies
Wiki is pink button at top.
Merry Widow - Paula Haynes (Julies mom)
Fuinneog - Fionn (Julies son)
Air in Rows - Erin Rose ( Julies daughter)
Sean - Julies brother
Wanchor - ChristinefromCork(Julies pal)
Brenda - Julies pal and cohost of podcast
Boy Wonder - Eoghan Dineen (Julies manager)

And in the words of Julie don't believe everything you see and read on the Internet. So basically take her stories with a massive pinch of salt.

Attachments

• 57.7 KB
  • 44.7 KB
  • 92.1 KB
  • 73.9 KB
  • 77.9 KB
  • 65.5 KB
  • 38 KB
  • 33.8 KB
  • 61.2 KB
    • Heart
    Reactions: 20
    Can someone tell me what she does all day besides watching Netflix and going for coffees??

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Cannot believe she’s only showering and washing her hair today. She never fails to baffle me.

• Sick
    Reactions: 11
    I'm intruigued to see how this pans out. My aunt had this done and the scar/recovery should be obviou- like you'd have thought the double mastectomy should have been- but Ma Hayes seems to be superwoman.
    I can't understand why she had no overnight bag either? Even if it's a day procedure she'd need a change?

Reactions: 15
    The mother going in for surgery. No overnight bag. Doesn't add up.
    Probably went in putting on the poor mouth, will be given fresh bits off social worker dept in hospital from donations. The pair of them are as mean when it comes to things like this. Droolie wouldn’t pay the parking to walk her in i’d say.

Reactions: 8
    Definitely something up with her all week, she’s on the verge of tears. No one cares about your chicken bap & sure your dirty kitchen will still be like that Monday. Wonder is Seanie moving out away from them today? Happy moving day Sean.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
    My mother was going into get her cataracts done and she had a overnight night going in ???

Definitely something up with her all week, she’s on the verge of tears. No one cares about your chicken bap & sure your dirty kitchen will still be like that Monday. Wonder is Seanie moving out away from them today? Happy moving day Sean.
    Probably devastated at the thoughts of having to mind her own kids this weekend and not being able to dump them with the mother. Droolie normally starts her weekend on Thursday. They will be shipped out to sean for Droolie to be out yet

Reactions: 16
    The state of her... Supposedly showered, but still with the old manky mascara on!
    ---
    I'm intruigued to see how this pans out. My aunt had this done and the scar/recovery should be obviou- like you'd have thought the double mastectomy should have been- but Ma Hayes seems to be superwoman.
    I can't understand why she had no overnight bag either? Even if it's a day procedure she'd need a change?
    Yes, me too. The scar from a thyroidectomy is very obvious, and you don't get one just because you were "having trouble with your throat and glands" 🙄

• Heart
    Yes, me too. The scar from a thyroidectomy is very obvious, and you don't get one just because you were "having trouble with your throat and glands" 🙄
    Exactly. Thyroid issues rarely cause pain (speaking from experience) It can cause swelling of the neck area but again that won't cause pain. She's probably getting her tonsils out. 🙄

Reactions: 10
    Looking forward to seeing bandages, staples and scars after this operation. There's no way of hiding it but I presume the hospital will have some super dooper way of having invisible stitches and a quick recovery time ...

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Looking forward to seeing bandages, staples and scars after this operation. There's no way of hiding it but I presume the hospital will have some super dooper way of having invisible stitches and a quick recovery time ...
    Well if it does I'm moving to Cork and booking in there for mine😂

• Haha
    Ah nah! That chancer literally skipped in the door of the hospital. Julie the lazy witch didn’t even walk her in. The reason hospitals give her ‘ptsd’ is guilt!! If she took care of her parents, she wouldn’t have to feel so guilty. Instead of dumping her brats on them.
    I reckon Merry Widow going in to use the toilet or something! She’s no more having a massive operation today. The bullshit out of these chavs.

Reactions: 9
    Was supposed to release a video last weekend with lots of news . No video has appeared and no mention of it since. No trip to Cahir this week either unless she goes tomorrow. Probably in the horrors as she can't get to the 2johnnies gig in London this weekend. Will have to parent the ferals for a change.

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    Tree dinners lads, tree dinners!
    forgot to mention one of them was out of a carton as usual, the other was a bit of boiled pasta, and one was the construction of a sandwich. Honestly, really mothers do this tit with their eyes closed all day every day ON TOP of having a full time job AND keeping a clean house and washing themselves and the kids. This lazy witch wants a medal for taking the lid of some horse meat lasagne. duck off julie will you.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 15
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.