Twinsandme #73 Anxiety "parenting" her son and daughter? Her only fear is soap and water!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she always have those presses under her stairs?

Reactions: 1
The madam Erin this morning with ‘Nooooo’ cheeky little yoke fair enough I let my own choose their coats and once they’re warm I’m happy. But if they were roaring and whining at me that way I’d say right we’re not going to wherever it is. And she’s off eating pastries without any coat on now in crosshaven. Like of course some children are headstrong believe me I’ve two big personalities here myself but god they test sometimes but I’d say stop and they will say sorry and not whine at me like that again. They do need some strong parent figure and they’re not getting it from joolie.

Reactions: 20
They’re such horrible spoilt brats. my worst nightmare would be having them Associating with my kids or any child that’s sensitive. Fact she films and posts their behaviour is even more worrying from a parental point of view. All those minions contributing to her lifestyle is endorsing this shower being let loose in society.

Reactions: 18
I used to get annoyed with family posting baby pictures into our WhatsApp group because I had a big grumpy head on me as a child, and hated having pictures taken. Can you even imagine the trauma F & E will face as adults, seeing their absolute worst moments broadcast to thousands?! And seeing how Joolie favours Erin, neglects and taunts Fionn...so sad 😔 all for clicks and likes!

Reactions: 14
I used to get annoyed with family posting baby pictures into our WhatsApp group because I had a big grumpy head on me as a child, and hated having pictures taken. Can you even imagine the trauma F & E will face as adults, seeing their absolute worst moments broadcast to thousands?! And seeing how Joolie favours Erin, neglects and taunts Fionn...so sad 😔 all for clicks and likes!
She has tiktok up portraying at laughing at Fionn is a big cry baby, that will cause trouble down the line.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Back up in Sean’s house again using the same content about crumbs etc. would she ever get a bleeping life and keep her feral children in the kip that she takes no pride in. She’s mad to be up at Sean’s house and wanting to treat it like it’s their home. She’s such a user.

Reactions: 18
The cheek of her, the actual neck of her!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT OWN THAT HOUSE NOR DOES PAULA!!!
I am sick tit of it fair enough you’re excited for a sibling but why is she living in on top of him constant. @This house, the novelty”.. it’s not your bleeping home joolie

Reactions: 9
New thread lads👇👇👇

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.