Twinsandme #65 Julie can we ask you equestrian? Were you born with it or maybe it’s neighbelline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It lools like whoever was at her front door yesterday was opening the door as handle was pointed down. So they had a key. But she is still making out it was a fella despite there been at least two figures outside so more than likely Sean or her Mum and the kids.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It lools like whoever was at her front door yesterday was opening the door as handle was pointed down. So they had a key. But she is still making out it was a fella despite there been at least two figures outside so more than likely Sean or her Mum and the kids.
I noticed the same, 100% was sean or her mam, they were turning the handle to come in 🙄 but wait for the podcast now and she will have a story about some fella she rode following her home 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is she making a podcast about how hard done by she is financially, then the next story is her reordering satin fuckn pillow cases for 27 pound sterling.

I've said it before, she has a fucked up view that in households with 2 all is rosy and everyone is happy and life is easy and they have loads of money. She definitely gets more a week than some 2 income households!

Reactions: 32
How is she making a podcast about how hard done by she is financially, then the next story is her reordering satin fuckn pillow cases for 27 pound sterling.

I've said it before, she has a fucked up view that in households with 2 all is rosy and everyone is happy and life is easy and they have loads of money. She definitely gets more a week than some 2 income households!
nail on the head. she has no money worries. she isn’t planning for the future but she certainly isn’t worried about keeping a roof over her head or food on the table

Reactions: 8
I reported her to ASAI for her "BA" on voduz stories. It has to be "ad" which she is well aware of.

Reactions: 17
In that good grab it's a boy and a woman. Looks like Tweet O Connors sister in law.
Screenshot_20231105_103420_com.huawei.browser_edit_24390750615548.jpg

Reactions: 2
Julie you cleary said iron the first time then purposely went back to say 'urn' give it up ya dope 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Julie and the hotel need to be called out, where is the money they raised and when is the tandem jump? The donors and charity deserve better and deserve to be kept up to date on events and cancelled jumps etc.

Screenshot_20231105_110114_com.huawei.browser_edit_24993592194622.jpg

Reactions: 7
And pulling out a brand new Gant shirt and marks and Spencer's from wardrobe that would be at least 80 Euro in arnotts . Struggling single mother my arse

Reactions: 11
Such a whiney child. He's draining.
I do agree but it's hard to know is it an actual sensory issue or just Droolies parenting 😩 between the hatred of haircuts, only wanting to wear specific things etc it's the image of my son who has ASD and sensory issues! But then again it was easier to tell because I wasn't a parent winding them up constantly on purpose for Instagram views so there was an obvious issue for being upset constantly!

Reactions: 15
I do agree but it's hard to know is it an actual sensory issue or just Droolies parenting 😩 between the hatred of haircuts, only wanting to wear specific things etc it's the image of my son who has ASD and sensory issues! But then again it was easier to tell because I wasn't a parent winding them up constantly on purpose for Instagram views so there was an obvious issue for being upset constantly!
Many little boys want to wear their football jerseys rather than an uncomfortable shirt. I had to laugh on holidays earlier this year. My son never touched any of the clothes I brought for him. Lived in the soccer gear from the looky looky men! How she thinks this is content people want to view is beyond me.

Reactions: 16
If she turned the bloody camera off she would persuade him to wear the clothes instead of bloody filming his outburst . He sounds spoiled

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.