Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Cracking up at her stories from the room last night. You could perform dental surgery in the room it’s so bright and she expects the kids to go to sleep!! 🙄💡🤣

Also, ‘playground to ourselves’….ya that’s because every other kid is in school Julie. Getting the education your kids so badly need and deserve.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wexy123

VIP Member
Just listened to the latest podcast and I'm sorry but Julie and Brenda should be ashamed of themselves. A podcast last week bragging about Sean getting his hair done in turkey and how great the experience was, they might aswell have been advertising it. And this week acting like the caring presenters speaking to a family who just lost their sister because of a botched operation in Turkey. Absolute twats the pair of them.

• Sad

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Terrible not to have congratulated the winners especially as it was her dance partner. The mind boggles with this one for sure
I said this the other day. She doesn't care about the charity, the event etc it's all about Julie. She tried to make the whole event about her, and when she didn't she.resorted to the walk of shame , taxi home who's at my door scene from eastenders to gather shit content for her skank followers and her shit podcast.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Isn't it a bit unfair that their friend Miriam Mullins is a judge at the competition and she actually posted Julie and wanchors dance to her stories but no one else's 🤔 Wanchor wins tonight then, and surely Julie will be given the win tomorrow

Reactions: 24

Poogram

Chatty Member
Seriously has she no shame. No one needs to know she has her period, especially her poor dancing partner and anyone who’s going to be sitting down to watch her dancing tomorrow night. No shame whatsoever
I never understand influenza’s announcing their period every month. I don’t walk into work and say “listen up, my period arrived this morning”.

Slobbers O’Hagan does and sure everyone was able to tot up her due date when she announced she was pregnant!!! (She also announced when she had the conceiving sex too, so that made it even easier!!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Droolies signature look, supporting her palsy lip up, can barely speak through her ginormous horse teeth. Stalking Tattle then & she goes begging Denise to save her balding hair. She’ll be Droolie Baldng by Christmas from the Alooecia 😂😂 No fear Denny the trichologist invited her up to Pelo for a scalp analysis as I’d say she’s crawling. Never mind her strictly costume, her hair will probably fall out on the dance floor. 😂😂
The fake LV cardigan, fake North Face cap, fake teeth, fake tan, fake hair, fake lips, fake nails, fake eyebrows.
Such a genuine girl really! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So she’ll be gone tonight, tomorrow night and then on the lash with the dancing crowd on Saturday night and hungover in a ball on Sunday, make up still on from today complaining she has nothing in for the lunches. We could write the script at this stage

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The holiday of nightmares. I'd rather stay at home. All packed in to a tiny little room. The whole holiday screams cheap and tacky.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
No one in Carrigaline would touch that wan. That story is only to keep driving people on, thinking she got lucky. That's an office in the hotel, near the function room.
Strange her mother, the one who battled cancer, never showed her face on camera.
Full of drink and ❄ it'll be a massive let down week. Poor kids, but they know no better.
Would love to know is the go fund me now closed and monies transferred.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
You’re obviously team McGinn and that’s your own prerogative but she’s the one rearing those children without him so each to their own. I doubt very much his “career” is preventing him from coming home 😂 she’s getting on just fine as a one parent family with all the benefits as the state will take care of THEIR children. Nothing stopping him moving to Cork to be closer to his children and watch them grow. His loss at the end of the day that he’s missing out of his children as no amount of money he makes in Oz will give him back that time. If he’s on so much money why doesn’t he fly the three of them out and begin some sort of relationship with them? Again all excuses, if the shoe fits and all that. If he didn’t want or plan for kids then he should have being more careful simple as. Take responsibility or take a hike. His mother must be so proud of the son she raised.
Are you new here?? 😅 She refused to move with the twins! He had gone ahead and sorted a home for them while she tried to figure out her visa. It got messed up the week they had all planned to move in the first place. He came back to try to get things sorted and the relationship totally broke down. He had already signed a 5yr contract which has financial repurcussions if he breaks it. The twins weren't planned, but they also weren't unwelcome. The relationship between him and Julie broke down, and its the kids who are left suffering because she won't allow contact/access.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They don’t know whether they are coming or going. Interviewing Sean last week about his hair transplant in Turkey and another family today who had someone die abroad after surgery. They need to pick a lane ffs. What’s the point having grieving families on when Julie herself has been over for treatments herself and I’d say would go again in a heartbeat. They have no moral compass they just use and abuse whatever way the wind is blowing in order to get listeners

• Heart

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
This HAS to be a gifted holiday. Her TikTok is covered in ‘come with me to club mac’ while she shows us one horrible thing after another. No thanks Julie, I’d rather spend a night in the Joy.

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Shoes were mentioned here✔
Friends on the judging panel mentioned here✔
Sean been a father figure role model✔
The congratulations and the thanks to everyone will appear shortly just give her /boy wonder time to catch up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22