Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Being stuck in Ireland by employment and an interest in my children's education and childhood I use Instagram to live through others! Not since Christopher Columbas set foot on the tropical shores of the West Indies have I beheld such culture.
Teenage gouger arrives with two ponies,possibly not even his,wearing a hoodie to his eyeballs..possibly to combat the savage heat.With no riding helmets they embark on a tour of the concrete paths beside the pool,such a change from walking them themselves!
Lazy River next which...eh...is just a river..because living up to it's name it didn't actually work.I genuinely thought the footage of the football pitch was a break in content to comment on the situation in Gaza,it looked like a barren dog-shit cemetery.
The chef must have heard Julie announce "You know me,I'd eat fucking shite" because that's what they're serving! The Italian night (!!!!!!!!!!!) food had to be filmed from 5m away (a greater distance than she bothered adhering to during lock-down!).Fionn's pancake sauce came from a cauldron that covered the surrounding counter and if you zoomed in you could almost see the salmonella doing the Macarena.
Bingo night with the megs bucks prize of TWO HUNDRED EURO.Wow!!! Roughly what she dropped in Kildare Village on face wash that haven't left the box since.Erin-Rose soaking up the culture,eyeballs glued to the ipad..I'd land the fucking thing in Lazy River!!!!!! But she was the one who hit the jackpot when pissed mom managed to see her playing on the balcony railings 9 floors up.
Not surprised she bought an actual mug (Shout out to Barrys,looking forward to the begged for collab!) I literally have only seen disposable plates and crockery.The markets look amazing,I thought Avoca had a Club Mac branch abroad,the colours! the crafts! the three lighters for a fiver!
I'd LOVE to know who the 11 are.No airport footage,they just arrived there like Mary Poppins from the sky.You know the "cousins" she desperately clings to,the exs brothers abandoned girlfriends kids,I wouldn't be surprised if they're there..anything but to keep up pathetic ties.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Addd

VIP Member
Imagine a man did all the things Droolie does online. Pissing himself, getting drunk the whole time, exploiting the kids on social media, never having any lunches for their lunches, homework at 8am, going on about the rides he got on a podcast, scam competitions, not washing for days, admitting to robbing from stores, the list goes on. Those kids would be taken off him in the morning and there would be uproar and he would be cancelled straight away. Yet Droolies behaviour largely goes unchecked and is even praised by her own scummy mummy following

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Kilingtime

VIP Member
On the pod she said that they were going back to Australia, problem with the visas, they were trying to get them sorted, he got his visa sorted and went without them and left them there and that was the end of it. I thought they were trying to make it work for a long time while he was in Australia, like I didn't realise the story was that he just got his own visa and left them 😳
That's because it's not what happened! 😅 And why she removed all her highlights.
He had a 5yr contract set up (on brilliant money) and a few days before they were due to fly there was an issue with her visa (the craic local to him was that she'd fucked up/overstayed a previous one) so she told him to go on ahead and get settled and get the house sorted and she'd follow with the twins.
He actually came back at least once after that for a while, and there was a huge fallout and she decided she was staying put in Ireland and told him once he was back in Oz. So he didn't dump her as such- she decided that she was going to stay in Ireland and he could like it or lump it.
Yes he could've given up his job, but he would have had to sort out a breach of contract (which would've been big bucks) as well as lose money on the house lease etc. Meanwhile she was sitting here 'homeless' with the twins.
He fought through the court to get that visit in Fota and there was a load of restrictions put in place- one being that he couldn't say who he was. She won't let them facetime him even though that's been granted as part of the arrangements, and the grandparents are still fighting for access. And I'm told he pays regular, substantial maintenance. Again I know that doesn't replace being a 'present' father, but there's only so much you can do or put up with.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Julie really is so down to earth..a 100% a third class Titanic kinda guuuurl..Drives a simple new car,splashed out over a hundred quid on facewash last week,always gets hair and make up done professionally even if it's just to go shoplifting,she has had more hotel breaks than the bedbugs this year,got a dress custom made for the Galway races (,regardless of it looking like scour),dropped a ball of cash on a hollagram for the fathers grave..the woman is such a basic living one of us girl.
Stop trying to make Club Shack happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

RainbowSun

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I didn’t think the Chinese comment was racist 🙈 I took it as leave the Chinese food to the Chinese people to cook/prepare because it’s their culture? Like they’ll be cooking from scratch with recipes only they have etc. They would be the experts on that cuisine. Open to correction!

Reactions: 37

Molly83

Ffa girls. I was trying to find wanchors stories on Instagram and couldn’t find her… the reason was I was typing in wanchor instead of anchor 🫢 bed time for me I think 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Watching Julie’s stories does one thing for me, makes me glad I’m on the couch with my other half and my kids are safety tucked up in bed after having a fun day! Thanks Julie 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 35

captain birds eye

Seriously has she no shame. No one needs to know she has her period, especially her poor dancing partner and anyone who’s going to be sitting down to watch her dancing tomorrow night. No shame whatsoever

Reactions: 33

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
How is she making a podcast about how hard done by she is financially, then the next story is her reordering satin fuckn pillow cases for 27 pound sterling.

I've said it before, she has a fucked up view that in households with 2 all is rosy and everyone is happy and life is easy and they have loads of money. She definitely gets more a week than some 2 income households!

Reactions: 32

irishjen

VIP Member
From what I can remember she drove up to him with kids & gave him ultimatum to get back together & he said no, he'd be there for kids, he didn't want her, she put kids in car & drove home & even her parents told her it was the wrong thing to do & she'd a row with them over it.

Julie needs to realise he didn't leave them he left her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Nights like tonight I find myself thinking about the time Julie became insta famous for her catfish story, then bang! I see her without the filters and its mind blowing. Shes the definition of catfishing 🤯 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

MollyMalone

VIP Member
That podcast clip: "if social media is gone in the morning I've nothing. No one to fall back on to support us" ... here's a novel idea Drools, get a fuckin real job hun 👏 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

Beavana

VIP Member
Ok time to move on now 🤦‍♀️ this shit comes up every now and again and it's boring.

Julie says anything and it's lies. Says anything about the childrens father and all of a sudden she's telling the truth 🙄