Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How random was that comment in the middle of her tantrum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Unbelievable!! She’s so dramatic!! Spinning around all week with the fuel light on!! Seriously imagine if one of the Twinnies got sick in the middle of the night!!

Reactions: 8
Unbelievable!! She’s so dramatic!! Spinning around all week with the fuel light on!! Seriously imagine if one of the Twinnies got sick in the middle of the night!!
Kids in crΓ¨che 5 days a week, she can go to breakfast, shopping but doesn’t fill up the carπŸ™„πŸ€” you would swear she was a 16 year old with no clue πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Actually a 16year would have more cop on

Reactions: 22
Why is she making such a big deal about other mothers being friendly towards her sure isn’t she St Julie driving around Carrigaline offering random strangers lifts in the rainπŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she just trying to be funny by purposely misspelling easy words or is she an actual simpleton?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cried today too my child spilled a bottle of tan down the toilet it cost me 70 euro I never ever ever buy myself anything so treated myself to a bottle. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So I cried he looked at me like I just stubbed my toe hugged me and I got over it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the joys of motherhood ill never have anything for the next few years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cried today too my child spilled a bottle of tan down the toilet it cost me 70 euro I never ever ever buy myself anything so treated myself to a bottle. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So I cried he looked at me like I just stubbed my toe hugged me and I got over it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the joys of motherhood ill never have anything for the next few years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh no!! €70 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm not a single parent but I do the majority of the day to day bits for the kids yes it gets frustrating but I don't go on Instagram and air my dirty laundry in public. Kids have tantrums you pick them up and get them out of the area as fast as possible you don't give in or feel guilty it's called being an adult and showing kids that they can't get their own way every time they throw a strop.
As for telling the world about auntie Mary FFS get a grip girl your 32 on 13.

Reactions: 11
Oh god, those stories are very embarrassing, I am PURPLE for her :rolleyes: Someone needs to have a word with her. Documenting the most ridiculous tit. The child is having a tantrum and the phone is shoved in their face and posted to thousands of people🀯 Very sad how she is exploiting those two kids.

Reactions: 15
Just 1 morning she had to look after her children and she lost the plot, relying on strangers to sort it out for her πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 13
Julie Julie quite contrary, to Smyth's she didn't go. And Aunty Mary is her period for those who didn't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jules go to sleep and stop with all the reposts you’ll need all your energy for another day of motherhood.

Reactions: 7
Jules go to sleep and stop with all the reposts you’ll need all your energy for another day of motherhood.
She will have help today off out for dinner if say.
Where does she get the moola out of, just to randomly decide to paint stuff, we all know paint ain't cheap. And how did she manage to get the time to paint, where the kids being minded out the front?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.