Twinsandme #30 It’s a hard life but Kylie got her through, Also aren’t toddlers supposed to be 2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them poor kids are literally being dragged up.. fionn playing guitar and erin hits him... then goes to hit him again..with her tongue out in anger.... and julie doesnt react ..
Shes in for a rude awakening in big school she will try that on another child who wont take it off her and respond back.

Reactions: 12
No milk again but she was well able to stuff her face yesturday. Shes walking distance to a shop there is no excuse. Shes a train wreak i can say theres alot worst going on in that house that she doesn't share. She looks rattled constantly

Reactions: 16
How can they have so much stuff for the dump? I’d say their homes are filled with plastic throwaway tat?

The irony of selling anything called ‘Clean Cotton’ when everyone knows her and her house are rotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Them poor kids are literally being dragged up.. fionn playing guitar and erin hits him... then goes to hit him again..with her tongue out in anger.... and julie doesnt react ..
Her reaction was to stop videoing if it had of been Fionn hitting she would of been shouting at him to stop. I'd imagine in her house it's boys don't hit girls but girls can hit boys and wasn't Fionn not supposed to play with girly toys on another occasion

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember how much them egg boards were she was promoting? Can't find it on her page.. €5 in aldi

EDIT- found it .. €23 .. wow... rip off
Omg, that should be sent onto Teaspill and let the whole of Insta see what a conwoman she is.

Reactions: 6
This woman drives me around the bend!! No milk for breakfast but always wine even for the bedtime routine 😏
There's something very wrong in the lines of her constantly promoting the "bad mom" club. None of us are perfect and motherhood is not easy but I can't phantom how this woman has 87k followers when her selling point is neglecting her children's basic needs. Few months ago twins needed play therapy one session and no more?? Speech therapy is required for both of those kids but it's def not a priority. Imagine making stupid reels , playing the bad mom card and tinder lies are more important then sourcing help for her kids. She's a woman scorned and for as long as she holds on to that, those poor kids will never be a priority for her.

Reactions: 24
How can she not see the twins speech is an issue! They are 4 and a half and due to start school this year. All talk about trips to Disneyland and Australia when speech and language therapy would benefit them so much more! Plenty money for drink and spontaneous trips to Belfast so why not invest in the children's development

Reactions: 17
I barely made out the hun mums sangwich🤣🤣
Did they not say bagel 🙈 They get too excited when they see the phone. They are told what to do and say. At the weekend Julie was filming ER doing the dont want no short man dance and in the mirror you could see julie putting her arm out to show ER what to do. She must of watched back and deleted as she seen her arm in the mirror.

Reactions: 5
How can she not see the twins speech is an issue! They are 4 and a half and due to start school this year. All talk about trips to Disneyland and Australia when speech and language therapy would benefit them so much more! Plenty money for drink and spontaneous trips to Belfast so why not invest in the children's development
Cos shes a social welfare grabbing skank.....no other way of putting it🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The kids just perform for the phone. And it’s getting worse lately. Suit her better to put basic manners on them.
I’m not a big Instagram user but got dragged into doing one of those post your wedding song posts. Holy duck ! Between uploading photos. Trying to tag himself. Add music. Get a filter on. Forget that shite. It’s a nightmare. How could anyone do it for fun. Every hour of every day. Safe to say I’ll stick with my day job. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The kids just perform for the phone. And it’s getting worse lately. Suit her better to put basic manners on them.
I’m not a big Instagram user but got dragged into doing one of those post your wedding song posts. Holy duck ! Between uploading photos. Trying to tag himself. Add music. Get a filter on. Forget that shite. It’s a nightmare. How could anyone do it for fun. Every hour of every day. Safe to say I’ll stick with my day job. 😂
You're gonna send us a link to that ...aren't you????😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because Mejoolie would have to cough up for that, they are probably on a public waiting list.

Reactions: 4
Did they not say bagel 🙈 They get too excited when they see the phone. They are told what to do and say. At the weekend Julie was filming ER doing the dont want no short man dance and in the mirror you could see julie putting her arm out to show ER what to do. She must of watched back and deleted as she seen her arm in the mirror.
They did say bagel after been offered a "sangwich "or bagel 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She can barely string a sentence together herself. I doubt she even notices how bad their speech is. They will be held back in school if she isn’t careful and she would want to get that daughters behaviour in check before she meets her match in school or out on the road. She’s a brat

Reactions: 15
Ladies I just got an onnreeeallll fright! Now in all seriousness if any of ye know Julie will ye tell her I went for a walk there and I thought I could feel someone watching me. I kept going. Then it felt like someone was following me. I started running. Wasn’t it Julie’s dad flying around? . Will ye tell her he’s in Galway the poor pet. He’s out in the cold in his nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gym app again 🙄 God knows old the recorded videos are. Some waste of money paying her that and she a couple stone heavier in the videos from about an hour earlier

Nothing wrong with being bit heavy but plainly telling a lie about using a gym app thing and she not doing it herself

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.