Twinsandme #30 It’s a hard life but Kylie got her through, Also aren’t toddlers supposed to be 2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
573 left..27 Sold.
So when you take out the Mam and a few friends/family who have to be seen to buy it in case she calls to the house, that means how many strangers bought? I would say no followers/strangers bought it.
what a miss!!
Disastrous idea.. hopefully it will show these talentless, brain dead hacks that they can’t just slap their name on white label crap from China and make money out of it…
Morto for her
She probably bought half of them herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she actually for real? Doe she not hear herself when she's speaking? As if it's not bad enough she gets an app to read to her kids she also needs wine to get through it
There are most likely young impressionable mothers following her who would genuinely think its ok to have a bottle of wine putting the kids to bed if fun popular Julie does... she is so irresponsible she really is... and the worst part, she prob didn't, she's just saying it for content .. whatever that is these days.... so bad of her 😡

Reactions: 17
Since when does Julie have a dryer, doesn’t she dry her clothes on a clothes horse cos her washing machine/dryer all in one is shite. That she’s had multiple rants about.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Daddy pig, peppa pig daddy pig, not the other one ‘ 🙄🙄 like why bother? We all know about the twins dad and not havin contact (according to her) but give it a rest Julie! Your makin a show of yourself. You’d swear she was the only single mother in the world 🥱🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There are most likely young impressionable mothers following her who would genuinely think its ok to have a bottle of wine putting the kids to bed if fun popular Julie does... she is so irresponsible she really is... and the worst part, she prob didn't, she's just saying it for content .. whatever that is these days.... so bad of her 😡
I completely agree with you. She's such a shockingly bad mother. She's just a horrible person overall. I'd say we would have seen the bottle of Kylie if she was drinking.. all for the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think this life coach one is mad for followers and thinks by hanging with Julie hers will increase…probably will but all a bunch of degenerates

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion: twinsandme #31 Julie's collab with wix and wax, it'd more in her line to get out the shake n' vac

• Haha
Reactions: 19
32 sold since Friday and she’s blown away 🤣 hard sell going on tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never seen a worst collab then hers...like when live Friday only showing it properly tonight and not even lighting etc...something has happened with jet and the company. If it was me and my name to it u be showing it off l8ke no tomorrow....all for the money sad really

Reactions: 4
She said she chose the navy because its a "decent" colour. Now I'm no Van Gogh but I don't think that colours are categorised as to whether they are decent or not.
Like that sentence doesn't even make sense to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.