Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
Her idea of a dream man is a rough fella who wears snickers pants and goes around with a fag hanging out his mouth. She has a strange stereotypical view of men that obviously comes from the environment she was brought up in. Her son is a very emotional sensitive child, as are many little boys. Will he give her the ick too. She's getting worse
As someone said here before, the twins dad looks like he’d hit you a slap outside a chipper on a Saturday night for looking at him 🤣 rough and ready

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for those kids. There’s a lot of ways to neglect a child. Sure they get weekends away and days out. Paraded like puppets for a Christmas backdrop. They never get to just chill. And be children. She’s engrained in them that they get all of these things and show off and act up on camera. Everything is for show. They are in earshot when she shites on about running away, being homeless, frigid but dying for a bit off anyone available it seems,and who knows what else they hear. Even the child’s hair. She gets so many treatments herself but look at the state she let that child’s hair go.
It’s just sad. 😥

Reactions: 22

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
So I lived abroad for a while and lived with family when I came home until I found my own place to rent, does this mean I was homeless and I didn't even realise it ?

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
Her childs hair is so matted that 2 hairdressers could not fix it but she is on Instagram trying to get at tattlers? That child was put to bed with still sore hair and she does not care, all she cares is about this site.
Julie, grow up, your poor little girl is suffering with her hair being matted and pulled from the root. While you were in the hotel you had to have seen it, so many of us did on your stories yet you chose to neglect her in order to get drunk with your scummy mummy?

Shame on you, you can try to attack us but all you are doing is deflecting from your own lacklustre parenting. You might think your bad mom's club is so funny and original but you neglected your daughter so you could drink shots, that's disgusting!

I await you trying to get sympathy from your followers now by only showing part of your message on the gram but be as brave as you think you are and invite a conversation, show my whole message and let you follower see the real Julie!

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Imagine if she was actually homeless in emergency accommodation sharing a room with the twins and all of their possessions in a small cramped room. Instead she was at home with her mam and dad and a spare room upstairs 🙄 sure loads of people have to move home for one reason or another when they’re adults, just because you’re sleeping in the living room it doesn’t mean you’re homeless. I moved back home after college because I couldn't afford to live anywhere, didn’t realise I was homeless, just thought I moved back home until
I got sorted

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I think the mam is on hudays somewhere. That's why she has Rio. You can be sure that Julie would be at her mams or her mam would be at hers in this storm. There's no way she'd be on her own. Cute out they are.

babsdiva

Why was she in smyths picking up the last few bits when she declared on insta the twinnies weren't getting anything as they were going to disneyland & were going to give back 🙃.... Cue Julie going straight to charity tomorrow as to not upstage a comment on tattle 🙄&Seanie probably forking out AGAIN for Christmas 👏

Antop2020

Chatty Member
OK, Im actually fuming at her absolute lack of shame about the state of that poor child's hair. 2 hair dresses coukdnt get through the knots and this one is telling thousands of ppl like it's an everyday event. If I left my child get in that state I woukd be in tears of shame... One night of the nan doing her hair does not result in this... This is actually so so bad, and it's like she doesn't even realise how bad it is.. Is she OK like?? I think she needs somebody to step in and have a good chat to her.. The dads family will have nothing but evidence against her if they go to court

Some playing up to the camera tonight... I'd say she's on the bag as well as the drink... She's fuckin manic

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bobs86

VIP Member
I swear she has told that ‘wrong car’ scenario before?
She’s only to be pitied really, the absolute hack of her! 🙈

19S177

I normally don't comment but the pic this morning totally invaded her children's privacy. I'm sure she wouldn't like if someone took a pic of her going to the toilet and posting on social media for all to see.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Mortified for her, she has a new tik tok up on how she’s taken the twins away by herself and she’s going to do it more often and be more independent 🤯 and a shout out to the single moms who want a break away.
It’s easy go away when it’s free & you’re idle all week so you don’t have to spend the weekend cleaning, washing, cooking etc like the rest of us

I’m no ‘Karen ‘ but the language out of that child is appalling. My kids are no angels like any others but my god they would never speak like that. it’s actually disgusting hearing kids that young with foul mouths. And their mother laughing 🙄 cause it’s so funny🙄

Sorry I know I shouldn’t rise to it as that’s what she wants 🙄

Reactions: 21

Noseynatter

Isn't she some DONKEY !!! Knowing she'd be hung over today!!! That big shop should have been done before the wedding so today all she would have to do is get meat and bread etc.
Is she waiting to be gifted her Xmas shop now too!! Wait for the #badmomsclub cos she thinks some how writing that excuses her stupidness!!!

And Merry Christmas Tattle folk.... thank you for keeping me entertained during my night shifts 💕

• Heart

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
100% I agree it’s down to her parenting! I really am lost for words by her behaviour she can’t think she’s a good mom to those kids surely??
She's deluded. She probably thinks her brows are on fleek too.

Reminds me of a quote I read
"No point having your brows on fleek when your fanny is on reek" 💩

• Haha

sron

VIP Member
Not a hope in hell she did ER hair. We would have had the videos.

She reckons Bumble is better than Tinder? How does she figure that one out? She is trying to get a fella for god only knows how long and still nothing. Common denominator is Julie!

As for being frigid! Julie you'd get up on a gust of wind if it invited you.

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
It’s no wonder she has washing coming out of her “airs” if the only time she has the machine on is when she’s at home

• Haha

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Ok I will step up and start a group as this is getting out of hand. I was onto my councellor during the night as I kept getting flashbacks to Sleeping in a warm house with my kids and felt safe and well fed but it wasn’t my house!!! The trauma. The lies I told myself over the years! I too was HOMELESS. My parents charged me to sleep in a bedroom with my 2 young kids so I am traumatised. The pain I feel knowing I could have avoided it by sleeping in a doorway and actually being homeless haunts me. So let’s all help support each other. The group shall be known as “I was homeless but didn’t know it”
Healing thoughts to my fellow unknowingly homeless before people ❤😂

• Haha
Your comment brought me back from the edge...constantly feeling I am coming up short and not doing enough for my kids. Work full time but feel so inadequate that I can't provide endless treats and days out. Just gets me down sometimes.
I think most full time workin parents with massive rents/ mortgages are in the same position. We can’t afford days out every weekend and endless treats. but I honestly think kids don’t need materialistic things in life. They need love and affection and as kids get older they realise the sacrifices we had to make. I wouldn’t compare yourself to Julie’s lifestyle - it’s not how normal hard working people live.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
How old is she to be acting like that. She’s an absolute disgrace and any of the young ones looking up to her would seriously want a chat with themselves. She’s the type that gives single mothers a bad name. She’s always going to be on her own. She’s too full of hate. There ain’t no man on this earth that would get involved with her. Nobody knows what goes on and what is going on but I could put money on it that she’s getting good maintenance. And she’s entitled to it for the kids but There’s no way in hell she’s thrashing an entire family on social media and sitting back and accepting no money letting him live his life. All else aside, if it were my mother she was thrashing. I’d walk to Cork and knock on her door.
Grennans give her a free kids truck. Any credibility they have as a family company is down the sewer if they want to be associated with that type of mothers behavior And foul language. Some disadvantaged well behaved child would have loved that. Shame on them.

Reactions: 20