Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She actually hasn’t washed herself since Friday, she must reek of BO and there’s no denying it because her hair is crimped since the “skin and gin” thing AND she went to the gym THEN shopping..... HOW do people live like that?

I know there’s people who do body showers and not hair wash every time but that’s definitely not the her case! 🤢🤮

Edit to add:
Poor ER has to got to the hair dresser to get the matts removed from her hair because her mother and grandmother neglected to brush her hair all weekend.....that’s fucking neglect and it’s disgusting!!
Typically Julie is blaming her mother.....Julie you’re the child’s mother, not your mam. I absolutely couldn’t leave my child like that. My hair is the same as ER, if I’m sick and can’t brush it, it gets like that and it HURTS, the matts pull on the scalp and give such an awful headache.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lovelula

VIP Member
Fionn bringing the pint bottle to yer man and Erin Rose bringing the glass with ice....god love them they will know the difference between a naggin and a shoulder by the time they're 7.

Anyone notice her accent sounded totally different when she was talking to yer man with the bockedy eyes....

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Ok so that fucking thing she called a “funny tik tok” is going to save me. I thought I was a goner with the announcements again tonight but our joolie saved me from a dark dark dive into financial ruin and depression by being creepy with her brother. Also what did I say about her getting messages of how hilarious she is 😫😫😫😫 sorry now but there are some sad bastards in cork does SEAN have any life? I have a brother and we barely see each other and he’s 40 mins in the next town.
I think the fact that whoever sent the message said they watched her on the bus from school says it all really. The age and mentality of a lot of her followers

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s actually bitching and moaning about having to play with her children on Christmas morning.. unbelievable!! When she was moaning all I could think of was all the people who long for children, lost children, can’t see their children for various reasons.. she’s so insensitive to the world around her

• Heart

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, she’s now blaming her mam on Erin’s hair being so bad… nope Julie it was going on way before that. And see that brush you were waving around - utter shite. Section and use a comb and work from the bottom up to get the matted hair out. Those knots and matted hair is more than just one day of brushing wrong or not brushing. It’s an actual disgrace. Sending her mam then to the hair dressers with Erin rose cos your too embarrassed to admit you never brush her hair right and to avoid the screams now cos there so bad. I said months ago that all she was doing was brushing the top layer of hair and not what was underneath. All matted up.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
WTF ? Seeking attention by showing us a clip of her bawling in to the phone leaving her Dads grave ! Why ???? Is anything private any more ? WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOU ARE CRYING MEJOOLIE. Life is hard for everyone for many reasons but we are not bawling in to our phones looking for attention and engagement. She is ONbelieveable.

Reactions: 25

brandambassador

VIP Member
Homeless at the moment as I’m on a hen party in wales and not in my own bed or house. The hotel is awful, it’s warm, there’s loads of food & they make you use fresh towels every day.
I’ll add a link so you can donate please or buy me a coffee link
Xxx

• Haha
Anyone with a roof over their heads is NOT homeless. And every time Julie says she was I wonder was she onto the homeless number to register being homeless. Did she bring her babies with the pram loaded with belongings cos she had nowhere to go and no one to turn to only the homeless shelters. Don’t think so… and to be honest she’d wanna cop on and realise she never was homeless cos it’s a kick in the teeth for actual homeless single mams with kids. The struggles they go through are unreal, and sometimes kids are taken from them cos they can’t provide for them. She really does get on my last nerve with that poor me attitude. She has it better than most! Also I hope she sorted her child’s hair out - but I highly doubt that…
It's actually infuriating that she says she was homeless ... how dare she... she was in her family home with a loving mam, dad and brother... she wasn't in a homeless hub or hotel room... Julie, cop on....you are a disgrace of a woman.... mortified for you...

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I don't even get why she is not coping. She has the life of reilly. Yeah 2 kids alone is hard - been there done that - and I never got the breaks, weekends away or nights out she gets. That's without bringing up her genorous disposable income.
But 2 deaths in one year.....not to take away from it, it is awful to loose a parent, but she's riding the grief train only when it suits.
It'll be a shit show of grief coming up to Christmas now, then the new year. But at least she'll have content then I suppose.🙄
Funny how the grief/art therapy, and SLT never happened again.
And anything about the Garda station visit to report followers and the solicitor?
Nah, I didn't think so. Makey uppey.

Taylor17

VIP Member
Her idea of a dream man is a rough fella who wears snickers pants and goes around with a fag hanging out his mouth. She has a strange stereotypical view of men that obviously comes from the environment she was brought up in. Her son is a very emotional sensitive child, as are many little boys. Will he give her the ick too. She's getting worse

Reactions: 24

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Jesus, all the "beautiful" "fab" clothes, Julie is sent in collabs, and adds, and she has nothing to wear out for dinner?🙄 She is literally BET into that dress, then she tries to make it into a top, all you can see is rolls😃 Hardly on the beg for new clothes there Julie? Heres an idea, LAY OFF THE DRINK YOU DISGUSTING DOSE!!!!!

If thats not a perfect example of insta v's reality..... HARDLY FILTERED THERE JULES🙄🤥 Pinocchio Haynes keeping up with the lies😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know she gets handed everything and has so many nights out, make up, tan , nails lashes done etc but would you actually want that with your life?!
I would love a bit of extra disposable income of course but after we pay mortgage , bills, activities etc every month we live month to month but I would not swap it for her life in a million years! It’s all well and good now but what happens in 5 or 10 years time when she’s 40 and Insta has run its course. It can’t last forever.
Your comment brought me back from the edge...constantly feeling I am coming up short and not doing enough for my kids. Work full time but feel so inadequate that I can't provide endless treats and days out. Just gets me down sometimes.

• Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Is.....is she actually ok?...😳

She's in some serious manic episode or something.... imagine looking in her window and seeing her act like that in front of her phone...I'd be concerned if that was my neighbor.

Not a sight or sound of the kids all day.

And Julie, no you wouldn't send us "Karen's" mad by saying you're homeschooling them, we'd bust are shit laughing at the thought because you can hardly spend 20 minutes in your own home with them never mind 24/7 and trying to educate them! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Noodles5

Chatty Member
I had to give up work to care for my ASD son. And hate it.after working for 21 yrs. I get so embarrassed when people ask what I do hate saying iam a carer. I would give anything to go back to work. We barely get by on a carers wage. And still no santa got yet not a thing for anyone. Its so hard.
Then u have this one flaunting around the place. And no respect for anything..

• Heart